Nijū San - 23

(A/n: again. Swearing. Cuz it's (Y/n) and Axel.)

(Y/n)'s POV

I narrowed my eyes as I knew I couldn't help Tanjiro from the government police. They wouldn't want to listen. But Axel on the other hand, he barked loudly at the police.

How could I forgot that the Demon Slayer Corps isn't recognized by the government...

"SOMEONE TAME THIS DOG- WOLF- WHATEVER THIS THING IS TO THE POUND!" A officer yelled.

"Blood Bewitchment, Aroma of Visual Fantasy."

I heard from afar. I scented an odd fragrance.

"Uwah!!"

"What are these pattern?!"

"I CAN'T SEEEE!!!"

'What is this smell?' Me and Tanjiro thought.

The woman whom I was treating fell asleep. I quickly scurried over to Tanjiro. For some reason, I felt a need to ask if he's okay.

I opened my mouth to say those things but it came the other way around.

"Are you dead yet?" I asked bluntly.

Tanjiro deadpanned. "N-no." He muttered.

"Good because I'm the only one who can kill and kick your ass."

"You two..." I turned to where the sound was. There, two demons. Axel stood protectively in front of me.

There was a beautiful woman, more beautiful than I am for sure. She had silky black hair that's tied to a low bun a purple hairpin supporting it. She also had beautiful purple eyes with a soft smile complimenting her features.

The other was a boy whom had cyan with black highlight hair. He also had the same purple eyes but he had slits. He had a very strict look for no apparent reason.

"Even the ones who had turned to a demon, you still referred them as a person. And you were also trying to save him..." She said.

I was gonna say I disagree but, that'll just ruin the mood.

Then she said something about doing the same for us. Making me and Tanjiro wondered why. He also said their scent was incredibly different than other demons which I agreed.

"Even though I'm a demon, I'm also a doctor. Eradicate that man whom calls himself Kibutsuji." She said.

"Seems like we're in the same team..." I muttered.

~ 🅃I🄼E - 🅂K🄸P ~

We went back to the Udon shop since Tanjiro left his sister behind. But then, we were scolded by the owner for letting him make food and leaving it just right after that. He also scolded Nezuko about the 'weird bamboo thing' on her mouth.

I apologized and Tanjiro ordered two bowls of udon as I ordered one. When Ta-chan is hungry, he's hungry.

When our orders were ready, I placed my mask to the side, slightly covering half of my upper face. As I silently enjoyed my udon and Axel enjoying his meat, Tanjiro was eating his two udon bowls as fast as sonic. I looked at him weirdly.

As we finished our dish, I secretly paid for it. Tanjiro then began complaining because it's 'not fair'. I just shrugged and placed my warding mask back to my face.

"I'm sorry for leaving you behind like that, Nezuko." Tanjiro apologized.

Yushiro's POV

"We must've have kept you waiting huh." The girl with a weird alien fox like mask said.

"You think?" I spat at her, making her grow an irk mark.