Chapter 6: Worries

Alfred sighed heavily when he knew he'll need more things to tend to Kyle's wounds.

He went back inside the bathroom where Kiku was to get extra bandages.

"Dude, I need more."

He suddenly blurted out right before he entered.

Kiku nearly jumped from surprise and looked at him, a little bit afraid if he saw anything.

The man nodded and handed Alfred some more bandages.

Alfred thanked him and left. He was a bit suspicious of Kiku's worried expression.

He waited until Alfred has truly left and was not standing right in front of the bathroom door when he closed it.

Kiku soon gazed at himself on the mirror.

He was certain Alfred was definitely gone. The man can't sense another unwanted presence near him.

He was still disturbed by his wound, as every normal person would.

Kiku needed to recognise more memories.

He wanted to remember more about what he did while he changed.

How many times did he change exactly?

Were the times that he changed that caused him to do such things as he did to Li Xiao, Mei, Yao, Yong Soo and Maria are the only ones?

Or way more?

It might be way more.

If the reason why the wound keeps on growing in length is that he keeps on changing, that means he changed a lot.

How did the same thing that caused him to see what he did to his 4 Asian friends didn't happen with the other times?

He needed to figure this out quickly.

Or Kiku might need some help to someone who can help him. Or at least keep his secret for him.

He could talk with Maria or anyone that won't expose it.

He didn't know who to trust this secret onto besides himself.

His fist slammed onto the bathroom sink out of anger and frustration. He didn't care how painful it felt.

Just think! It can't be that hard!

He thought angrily. Kiku glimpsed over his now red fist. He suddenly felt tremendous pain and held it with his other hand.

Maybe I'll tell Maria. I can only trust her for now. I'll tell everyone when I'm ready.

He thought. He hoped this would work out nicely.

Kiku turned the bathroom's doorknob and saw Alfred and Kyle having a little chat while sitting on the bed.

They didn't seem to hear his fist slam onto the sink.

His katana was still there.

Both of them turned around to see Kiku.

"Took you a while to leave the bathroom, mate. You alright?"

Kyle asked while touching the bandage on his nose.

Kiku nodded and tried to leave the room until Alfred grabbed his hand.

"Where are you going?"

He asked with great authority in his tone.

"Maria."

Kiku answered. He knew it would take just one name for Alfred to realize.

The man nodded with a glare and let go.