Street Fight [Chapter 7]

"Class F?! So you have to be a cheater! There is no way that someone as worthless as you could beat that cheater!"

I hear the large man yell as I stop outside.

"Worthless?"

I mumble to myself as the door slams open and several people walk outside. Azeroth quickly gets on the other side of me, using me as a shield. Blankk stands beside me and stares at them. They all start yelling at me as I feel a strange rage flow over me.

"What are the rules on violence in this village, Azeroth?"

I whisper as he leans in to tell me.

"Who ever swings first is at fault."

He replies quietly as I smile and turn around. I hold my arms open out to my sides and grin evily.

"Then by all means, show me how strong you are. Prove to me, how worthless I am!"

I shout as I see some guards walking over. As the guards are within the distance to see clearly who throws the first punch I wave my arms for the mob to come at me. Only one person takes the opportunity, the large man.

He runs at me, screaming with his arm reared back. As he throws his punch, I side step it and grab his wrist with my right hand. His eyes meet mine as I crush his wrist with my hand. As he starts to scream, I knee his jaw closed and knock him back onto the ground. While he's lying there, inspect his jaw and see splinters of bone poking through his skin.

[+3,000 Exp Gained!]

"Was that it? All that talk and look who really turned out to be the failure?"

I whisper into his ear as I stand up and look to everyone else, who look shaken and scared. I sigh and wave for Azeroth and Blankk to follow me. Azeroth speaks up.

"So, you were lying about being a Class F?"

He asks as I laugh and look over my shoulder to him.

"Nope, I'm really a Class F. I just haven't been re-tested yet."

I reply as he stares at me for a moment, before Blankk speaks up.

"Don't worry, he held back against that guy."

Blankk says, intimidating Azeroth further. As we walk up to the Guild Association's outpost, Azeroth stops.

"Wait, what are we doing here?"

He asks hesitantly as I turn around.

"We're forming a guild."

I reply as he shakes his head.

"But why am I here? What do you need me for?"

He asks as I smile.

"Not only do you also have some good luck, you also have some fast hands for stealing and cheating. I want you in my guild. Originally I wasn't so sure though, I thought you might've just been decent with sleight of hand, but once I saw you win one round naturally with a perfect hand I knew."

I reply as he stares blankly at me.

"Wait, one round?"

He replies as I sigh.

"I didn't catch it at first, but you were switching out some cards. The first round you didn't win naturally, you had the ace stored on your hand somewhere. I saw it for a split second, before he took the cards up."

I laugh as he shakes his head.

"But how could you tell? My technique is flawless. There's no way to be able to tell unless your reflex and intelligence are incredibly high."

He says as I think for a second.

"Is seventy-five reflex and fifty intelligence good enough?"

I ask as his face suddenly turn to a face of shock and awe. He stares, dumbfounded for a moment before speaking back up.

"Yea, but-."

"Then, that's enough of an answer."

I reply, cutting him off and walking into the Guild Association. As we walk in, we see very clean and fancy decorations around the room. My shoes making a very audible sound on the tile floor.

"Hi! How may I help you today?"

A small woman behind a desk in front of us asks as I smile and look around.

"I'm here to form my own guild?"

I reply as she smiles and starts flipping through paperwork.

"Alright, follow me!"

She says as she walks through a door and down a hallway. We all quickly follow behind her as her heels click against the tile. As she opens a door in front of us, we see 9 chairs around a table. There is also a glass ball and a pair of glasses on the table.

"First I'm going to document your current scores."

She says as she puts on the glasses and looks to us.

"Ninety-eight. Two hundred and eleven. Six hundred."

She says as she writes those numbers down.

From left to right she read our numbers. So Azeroth has a score of ninety eight. Blankk has a score of two hundred eleven. And I have a score of six hundred? That just doesn't sound right after everything I've been through.

I think as the woman smiles and makes some notes on the paper.

"Are you everyone in the guild, or will there be more people?"

She asks as I speak up.

"Just us three for now."

She writes some stuff down before talking back up.

"With a Guild score of three-hundred and three, your guild will be Class B!"

She says excitedly as I smile. She continues.

"Would you like to name your guild today? Or at a later time?"

She asks as Azeroth leans over and looks at me. He raises one eyebrow and stares at me.

"I was thinking about The Fallen?"

I say as she quickly flips through a series of pages and runs her finger down the page.

"I'm sorry, that's a guild already."

She replies as I put my fingers on my chin and start thinking. Azeroth speaks up.

"The Revenants?"

He asks as I nod.

Revenant is someone who had returned, usually from death. So that would work.

"Revenants' Revenge."

I mumble to myself as Blankk sighs and leans over.

"We've all been Guildless all our lives, what if we named our guild 'The Guildless'?"

He asks as I look at him.

"As cool as Revenants Revenge would be. I feel like 'The Guildless' resonates better with me."

I say as the woman looks at all of us. Azeroth sigh and nods his head, giving unified approval.