𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

Cassie and Bailey had been at the hospital the entire day with Barru until they got a text from Luisa

Hey guys I know your kinda busy but I was hoping you wouldn't mind coming over... it's kind of an emergency

Iris said it was okay for them to go on a break and said they would call them if anything happened.
She dropped them off at her house and drove back to the hospital. They walked around the house to the back yard

"Lu, what's so important that couldn't..." she started but froze when she saw them, all of them.

" What the hell are they doing here?" Bailey question, she didn't understand how but she could feel the anxiousness and fear coming from her former friends, but the strongest thing she could feel was the anger radiating off Cassie.

"I'm not doing this today! Nope...I'm in a moderately okay mood... considering the fact that my brother keeps dying and coming back to life." Cassie exclaimed as she turned around and stormed off.

" Cassie...Cas wait!" Luisa called as she got up from her spot on the picnic blanket and ran after her best friend.

"Cassie please...I know you don't want to even be in the same room as them but please, I think something happened last night and I called them over because I have a feeling they might of been affected."

" What do you mean affected?" Cassie questioned in concern.

" Come on." Luisa responded as she grabbed her wrist and dragged her back to the others. Bailey was sitting down next to Emaline, who was the most confused. She hadn't been updated on what happened with the people around her.

" So I have gathered you all today to discuss the elephant in the room. And No...its not that crap that happened a last year I mean...." she started as she pointed at the Particle Accelerator, on the huge board she had bought outside.

"The particle accelerator explosion that happened last night. My theory is that the explosion sent out an enormous shock wave of Darkmatter into the clouds and all over the City. If that is so that would explain Barry getting struck by lightning." Luisa explained to the group.

" Wait so you're telling me that, the dark matter that came from the particle accelerator explosion made a storm cloud above the CCPD and struck Barry with lightning?" Cassie asked her.

" Yep."

" So what are we doing here?" Adira asked the Hispanic girl.

" Well if I'm right then this city... is so damn screwed."

"How screwed are we talking about here?" Jake questioned.

" By screwed I mean the awakening of something I'd like to call metahumans." Luisa said as she wrote it on the board, in all Caps and underlined it.

" Meta... humans?" Vincent sounded out in confusion.

" Meta in Greek means after or beyond and by beyond I mean, Beyond our understanding of the human race." Luisa explained as some if the group nodded in understanding but most were still confused.

" Oh I get it. You're saying that the anomaly that caused the explosion didn't just send a wave of Dark matter into the city?" Cassie questioned.

" Exactly... theres 50/50 chance that it might of created new elements as in elements that we're supposed to stay theoretical and are now practical I guess. The type if elements that are not supposed to exist I.e. aren't on the periodic table. Such as Anti-Matter, dark energy x elements. And those elements were thrown across the city along with the dark matter then theres a chance that it could give the people of this city... enhancements." She continued.

"Enhancements such as?" Hannah asked.

" abilities, supernatural abilities well...superhuman abilities. And since there were an infinite amount of possible elements that we all could've been exposed to."Luisa said as some everyone's eyes widened.

" Well this morning, I had a really bad headache. And then something happened." Hannah said in a quiet tone.

" What?" Cassie asked the brunette.

" There was a strong wind in my room, and my windows were closed." She replied.

" Aerokenisis." Vincent mumbled

" What?" Alex asked the noodle haired boy.

" The ability to psychically manipulate and alter air molecules." Vince and Leo said in unison.

" Okay new question. Did any of you experience any thing weird or abnormal this morning." Cassie asked the group.

There were a bunch of 'yeah's and 'yep's.

They each started to explain what happened to each of them that morning and Luisa and Cassie were writing down the things on the board from Supernatural Flexibility to Pyrokenisis. The only ones of the group that weren't affected were Leo, Jake, Emma, Vincent, Alex and Adira.

"Main objective; we need to learn how to control them." Luisa said to the group

" What...no...no! I want to get rid of this....these powers! You guys are the nerds can't you figure something out!" Giovana said with panic.

Cassie turned around and held the bridge of her nose as she took deep breaths so she wouldn't say the wrong thing.

" First of all...Giovana. that's Bull we're just a hell lot smarter than most people in the school, second of all we have no damn clue how to get rid of these powers and third since we can't we are going to need to learn how to use them."Cassie snapped. She hated the term 'nerd.'

"Cassie's right. We have to learn how to use them. Other wise we're a liability to everyone around us because the second we lose control. Someone will get injured. Or worse." Xander told the group.

" We're going to need a different place to do this." Venus told them.

They all stoped speaking for a few seconds so that they could think. Emma snapped her fingers, she though of something rather good.

" Lu doesn't your abuela have that cabin in the woods that not to far from here."

"Oh yeah she does. And theres a huge basement."

"Ooo we could add some monitors..." Cassie suggested with excitement.

"Of course, the tech! Give us a week and meet us at my Abuela's cabin." Luisa concluded as everyone went their separate ways.

✦✧✦✧

This was another beginning

To some beautiful friendships

And maybe more.

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Luisa's Abuela