𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

After the event of the previous night, Alex, Jake, Leo and Venus went to sleep...conflicted, confused. It's not possible that piece of Technology was from the future.

The person who gave it to the Snarts would of had to figure out how to get there and if they did the entire world would've known about it.

So if they didn't tell anyone about it that probably means that they weren't up to any good.

They all had left Leo's later that night and agreed to meet up at the Bunker around 8am. Was it early? Yes. Was it worth it? Hopefully.

✦✧✦✧

Alex was the first person to get to the Bunker, that morning he had been met by a confused Valerie Queen. Her little brother never woke up earlier than 11AM. He told her that new year, new ways. The older blonde left her brother to his business to go play with her daughter before work.

Venue's mother, Sharon had been doing the same Valerie had been doing. Questioning why her daughter who loves her bed more than life was up so early.

Along with Leo's father Billy and Jake's father Terry had all been asking the same questions. Some of them were excited that they wouldn't have to drag their kid out of bed like they did continuously others got the thermometer to check if they had a fever or asked if they needed to go to the doctor.

They had to admit, all these accusations their parents were making were kind of hilarious but they had bigger fish to fry.

Alex had waited a few minutes before everyone arrived there. The main reason that they decided to come so early was because they didn't want the rest of the team to ask questions that they didn't know how to answer.

"Boys... I was thinking. Technology this high has to have some sort of way we could track it. So maybe let's start there." Venus suggested to the boys before her.

"Good idea but there something that's making my skin itch." Alex emphasized.

"What?"

"Why did Giovana's name work? I mean we've spent almost 2 months on this single piece of tech, when we got through one of the firewalls which was a week ago may I add. We went through thousands of names and the moment we put in the name Giovana Diggle that's when we got through. Something isn't right." Alex started

"What are you saying then?" Leo asked his good friend.

"I'm saying there are two possibilities. A, Giovana isn't telling us something or B theres something about Giovana's family that her nor us know about." Alex concluded.

"But we don't know that much about her. She hasn't opened up to any of us. The closest person I think she'd open up to is Bailey or Cassie." Venus stated.

"Yeah well even if they know something, they won't tell us." Jake sighed.

"Well as far we know. Her mom is Irish and her dad is Arnie Diggle who was a Marine Corps. He died a couple years ago. Her step father Roy Stewart is the general of the Marine Corps and the DIA. He usually visits Giovana every week. Her mom dropped her off at her aunt Lori's home when she was seven and hasn't seen her since." Alex informed them as he pulled up the information onto the big screen.

"Okay, heres an idea how about Alex and I check put his hunch about Gia while the rest of you keep on digging into that piece of tech." Venus suggested making them all agree.