𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

It had been a week since the team had lost sight on Ice Storm and they may have been pissed of and on edge about it for a while but Cassie had an idea that would fix things.

Even though she was still kind of mad at them. She didn't want her team, friends to be at eachother throats. Especially since it was Christmas the following day.

Joe and Iris had noticed the sudden spark of happiness in the two teenagers and seeing them happy gave them hope that one day Barry would wake up.

Cassie had made a plan for everyone to meet up at the Cabin later today but her and Bailey had to go a few hours early to fix up the place.

Luisa on the other hand had been on edge since Snart shot an icicle into her waist. She hadn't been sleeping for sometime and ever since the team had noticed how she was acting and started pinning it on eachother which only made the situation worse. She had eventually healed, good as new, faster than expected but to her it felt like there was a scar there, even though there wasn't one.

Adira had been blaming herself for the Luisa getting hurt and had been pushing herself further with training, Bailey had noticed and tried to talk to her, help her in some way but everytime she tried Adira would ignore her or say something harsh that hurt the tanned girls feelings despite her efforts not to.

The memories that rushed through her head when Adira got shot had been giving her nightmares for days. Yesterday Adira screamed and Alex and Valerie ran into the room and found the girl in a pool of her own sweat repeating the words 'stay with me, please stay with me' or ' I'm sorry, I'm so sorry'. All she saw those nights were the bloody bodies of two of her oldest friends that dies in the worst way possible. And she hated to admit it but killing the person who did it didn't make things better, not at all.

But appart from that the team had been stopping robberies, saving people from burning buildings ever since winter break started, you know the usual superhero thing. All the metas had gone out into the field atleast once, all but Giovana. She was still skeptical about using her powers and put all her time in mastering them. That's the thing with her, she liked perfecting everything in her power. It wasn't a good trait she had to admit but, she was stuck with it. Cassie and her still hadn't really spoken, they just thought it would be best if they kept their distance.

But Cassie wanted to be the bigger person and apologize, well talk to her. She realized that having a grudge on her wasn't going to help anyone, plus the only things she had been stressing about these past few days was her brother and her relationship with Giovana. If the blonde had to be honest she didn't want to fight anymore. She had been looking through an old photo album that had her and the team in and she got a little emotional when she saw how close they all used to be, they may have had their own little groups in the group but un the end they were family.

And that moment sparked an idea to fix the past mistakes that they were all guilty to. So she started brainstorming and she had the best idea that she had in a while.

✦✧✦✧

Cassir and Bailey were currently at the Cabin preparing for the afternoons events.

" Cassie are you sure this is going to work?" Bailey questioned the blonde.

" Yeah I'm sure of it. All the team needs is a bit of time to cool off, relax. Have some fun" Cassie expressed as she wiggles her shoulders.