𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅

Alex and Venus were currently in shock. I mean who wouldn't... they just found out that one of their friends was related to a family that got massacred 14 years ago.

They hadn't told any one yet, they were still processing the news when Leo and Jake returned with proud smiles on their faces and big belly burger bags in their hands.

"Guys...what's wrong?" Jake asked when he saw the looks of despair if their faces.

"Nothing...nothing" alex stuttered.

"Yep...everything's good as gold." Venus convinced in a slight whisper.

"Really because it looks like something's wrong." Leo pointed out making the guilty party look at eachother for a moment before nodding.

They went up to the cabin and sat on the dining table as they sent the food around.

"Okay we'll tell you but you can't tell the others until we see them later." Venus said to the two boys.

So they did, Venus Reed and Alex Queen told Jake Watson and Leo Fernandez what they knew about the new members of the Montgomery family.

It resulted on multiple choking on sodas and dropped jaws, which was kind of disgusting because they were eating.

"Hol up... you're telling me that Giovana Diggle... is actually Giovana Montgomery- Diggle." Jake exclaimed in disbelief.

"And that Gia's mother, Saoirse Montgomery is part of the Montgomery family." Leo continued.

"So that makes Gia..." the two started.

"Part of the Montgomery family." The four sighed simultaneously.

"And it gets worse better." Jake quoted making the other three smile slightly before taking a sip of his drink.

"Well what are we going to do?" Leo asked the three.

"Well we'll tell the others later but for now let's try process what we just found out." Venus suggested before eating another fry.

"Well that might take longer than expected." Jake mumbled loud enough for the Alex, Venus and Leo to hear, making them look at him for a moment.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Alex asked the dark skinned boy.

"Well...we may have found something out about one of our teammates too." Leo said.

"Well..."

"When we dug deeper into the tech we found out someone after Genesis programmed it." Leo started.

"You guys won't believe who." Jake continued.

"It was Vincent!"

"What!"

"I'm not suprised." Those words came out of Venus and Alex at the same time making the other three look at her in confusion.

"What do you mean that you aren't surprised?" Alex scoffed making Venus roll her eyes.

"I mean if the shoe fits." Venus barked.

"V...explain." Leo demanded making the dark skinned girl sigh.

"Fine but Alex don't get mad...oh wait your always mad." Venus stated making Alex roll his eyes.

"Venus...get to the fucking point." Alex growled making her throw her arms up in defense before continuing.