𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚

𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

It had only been a day and the group of teens had been arguing non stop. They had tried to work together but it just wasn't working, they had mainly split into two groups.

Best way to describe it was Cassie's group and Giovanas group. Cassie and Giovana had been the ones arguing the most.

Giovana and Cassie's relationship had been affected the most, since Gia became the 'popular girl' she had been targeting Cassie the most, for reasons that were unknown to her. Cassie wasn't really willing to let the people that had caused her so much anger and pain in the past year back into her life so easily.

Giovana on the other hand wanted her powers to be gone and was getting frustrated with the fact that none of the 'nerds' hadn't figured it out yet.

So that made a mass war between the two.

They were all currently in the Bunker and were having another training session.

Luisa, Leo,Jake, Adira, Emma and Alex were currently taking notes of everyone's abilities.

Cassie was currently doing some target practice and Giovana was trying to switch on and off a bunch if electrically powered appliances, with her mind.

The others had been trying to manipulate their powers.

Gia had gotten tired of what she was doing so she decided to wonder around for a bit. She came across Cassie making balls of energy in the palms of her hands and throwing them at the targets.

"You know you'll get more accuracy if you relax your shoulders." Cassie rolled her eyes at Gia's comment as she continued what she was doing.

Giovana decided to sit on the other side of the room and watch Cassie as she trained. She noticed her presence there and sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Giovana what are you really doing here?" Cassie asked in an irritated tone.

" Giovana for real, I though I was GG or Gia?" She smirked.

" Giovana Diggle, seriously answer the question. What the hell are you actually doing here?" she

" I'm here to understand my powers, just like you are, just like Xander is, Hanna, Bailey." Cassie scoffed at her response

" Wow...I'm suprised you even remember their names."

" What's that supposed to mean... I mean why wouldn't I?"

"I thought our names were, the freaks, weirdos,nerds I have a lot more." She emphasized.

" Come on can't you just let that go!" Giovana exclaimed and caught the attention of a few if the others.

" You're asking me to let that go, really. Let go of the fact that the people that I considered my family all abandoned Bailey Luisa and I!" Cassie growled as Giovana crossed her arms.

Gia actually felt bad about ditching her at the beginning of freshman year. She started hanging out with some of the popular seniors and before she knew it she became them.

" Cassie we're just playing around." Giovana assured making Cassie scoff.

" Playing around? Playing Around?! So you're telling me that calling me the daughter of a murderer is playing around or how about that time you poured your latte over my jacket that belonged to my MOTHER may I add and you knew that. You know that I don't believe that my father murdered my mother and you know that I can't remember shit about her." Cassie argued, Giovana had enough.

" Oh my God Cassiopeia, get your God damn head out of the mother fucking clouds. Your mother is dead!" Giovana yelled as Emma and Bailey approached the two girls.

"GIOVANA STOP!" Emma exclaimed trying to get thr curly haired girl to shut up.

"AND YOUR BASTARD OF A FATHER STABBED HER AND KILLED HER GOT IT! And you know what, screw it. You really are the daughter of a murderer, you need to understand that 'sweetheart' because that's all you're ever going to be for!"

Cassie clenched her jaw as she held in the tears that were threatening to spill out. She felt energy forming around if her fists but took a deep breath.

Giovana was to irritated to see how much a wound she had just opened in the currently blonde girl.

" At least I'm not the product of an affair!" Cassie spat

" I SHOULD'VE STAYED IN STAR CITY!" Giovana screamed

" YEAH WELL YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT SOMETHING, YOU COLD BITCH!" Cassie agreed as she stormed off and flipped off Giovana.

✦✧✦✧

What they all didn't realize was that the Central City National Bank was just robbed, by a person that Cassiopeia didn't want to see happen.

The one thing she didn't want to happen was happening.

Metahumans were causing chaos in their town.

And the worst part was it was in broad daylight.

And the people saw everything and they described it as the impossible

It was something impossible

Here's chapter five... things are getting spicy as you can see.
What do you think?