𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

The team made it to the back door they entered and were faced with two men who they quickly took out. They went into different directions and waited for when Snart and his team would strike. They heard gun shots and knew it was time. They saw Joe aiming his gun at one of the men but the man shot first.

Adira intercepted the bullet making a clatter sound on the ground.

"Ahhh I see our guests have joined the party. Come on don't be shy." Ice Storm taunted as he entered the room, his icy hair and attire made it impossible for any of the cops who were on security detail to recognize him.

"Okay someone will have to die then!" One of the men said before aiming his gun at a civilian and shooting, but it stopped just in front of her.

Bailey stepped out of her spot with her hand in the air holding the bullets in place, she then clenched them in to a fist, crushing them and making them fall just before her feet.

The tanned girl glanced at her father for a second who wore a petrified expression.

"You're new, where's your arrow friend?" He taunted again.

"Right here!" Adira spat as she jumped down from the balcony she was landing on one of the men who was opening the glass case where the diamond was.

That's when it started, the team cam out from their spots as gunshots fired across the room. One of the civilians found a way out and they cleared the area before the cops could do anything.

They took most of them out, the only ones left were the Snarts. They all got into a fighting stance ready attack when a shock wave, that came from behind Ice Storm threw half them to the other side of the museum.

"Who the hell was that?" Cassie groaned into the comns as she held her head.

"It looks like we have another Meta to deal with." Vince said into the comns.

"Yeah, no shit." Venus hissed as she stood up.

A girl stepped out of the shadows, she was also dressed in a suit with a mask.

"That's my back up." Lukas gloated with a smirk before shooting his ice causing the group to dive down behind pillars, them being down gave Snart and Lisa time to steal the Diamond.

Bailey knew she recognized the girl from somewhere and then it hit her.

"Guys Venus, Ashton and I have the Snart siblings the rest of you go take down frosty and who ever she is." Adira suggested before everyone went in their separate directions.

Lisa pointed her gun at Venus and shot, Venus's waist spiraled up and hit the wall behind her. She unwined her body before going to attack Lisa.

Adira had gone a head and started shooting Leonard while Ashton backed her up, Lisa was doing her best to keep up with the brown skinned girl for she could move faster than expected so she got more hits in than her.

They must've really wanted that diamond, usually by now they would've retreated because all their men were down.

Meanwhile Cassie, Bailey, Hanna and Xander were winning. Cassie and Bailey had been fighting the tanned girl who had backed up Ice Storm while Xander and Hanna fought him.