𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

It had been 2 months since the team found out...about well everything. Wanna know what's happened since then?

Well here we go. Vincent had told them that 3 months then there is article that will be written about 16 bodies found in the Forrest not too far from the cabin. It appeared to be caused by an explosion that only affected them and he hadn't told them the reason why their bodies had been unidentifiable. Did he know why? Yes. Did he want to tell them? No. Was he ever gonna tell them? I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Now about the rest of the team. Alex and Adira along with their older sister Valerie had recently suffered a life changing loss. Moira Queen, their mother had died. Did they know how? No. Were they heartbroken? Absolutely. Though the twins were very different to their parents, the loved them without the shadow of a doubt. They had been home for the past few weeks recovering. Gia, Bailey, Jake and Leo were the main ones who visited them.

The others had come to visit but the four insisted that it should be them so comfort them.

The others had been on edge since Vincent told them about their demise. Surprisingly he was still helping them. Well for two reasons mainly. One, he discovered that he would die either way unless he helped them despite them not trusting him anymore. Two, he was paranoid that his employer would come looking for him. He was the only one who knew who he was. The rest of the team just wanted to live. Live to see their 16th birthdays, live to have their first kiss, live to go to prom, live to graduate highschool.

They may have not been showing it but some of their adult figures in their lives had notice their attitudes lately. Some of the members were constantly throwing up, no fever. Their palms were constantly sweaty. They were having nightmares, they hated being so oblivious about the situation they were in. Despite his true colors showing, Vincent assured that it was best that they didn't know exactly what was going on.

Ever since Gia had found out that she had siblings, she had been cold to her aunt and uncle who took notice of the way she was acting. Did she want to meet them. Absolutely. Was it the best time? Absolutely...not but will it ever be.

✦✧✦✧

Luisa during those past few weeks had been digging these past few weeks. Piecing the puzzle together and she think she may have had a break through. But she was about to put herself into a dangerous position that she knew wouldn't sit well with the others, especially her sorta boyfriend. But if her idea worked then maybe it just might change their fate.

She was currently at her local Big Belly Burger, snacking on some fries waiting for two people. She felt chills run down her spine when she noticed that they were here.

"What do you want Ramon?" Lucas huffed as he and Ashley sat on the other side of the booth.

"We can't talk here. We need to go somewhere else." Luisa stated before standing up making the two sophomores follow her.

"Luisa what's going?" Ashley asked the girl as they followed her down the street.

A few minutes later they ended up by a storage facility, where the Ramon's kept some extra things they didn't need in the house. She had a key and opened up the roller shutter door letting them in before closing it behind her.

"Are you trying to kidnap us?" Lukas asked the Hispanic girl.

"No...of course not? If I was you would've used your abilities to kick my ass by now." Luisa told them bluntly making them widen their eyes.

"Abilities...I'm sorry we don't know what you're talking about." Ashley stuttered.

"Yeah you do. The particle accelerator explosion gave you guys abilities...powers."

"And how would you know that?" Lukas questioned nervously.

"I can feel the room getting colder, Lukas. Or should I say Ice Storm. Oh and we gave you a name. What was it again? Oh yeah crusher." Luisa told them with a smug smile.

"If you know that...then that means that you're."

"The girl that you stabbed...with an icicle...6 months ago." Luisa said with pursed lips as Ashley turned to her friend with a shocked.

"How do you know about us?" Ashley snarled.

"Trust me Woodward, I know more than I should. Besides that I'm about to tell you something that will make you help me...well yourselves. I know you're working with Vincent."

"Yeah and?" Lukas barked.

" He didn't tell you his actual agenda did he... he told you some sob story about how he needed the money. Did he?" Luisa assumed.

"Yeah."

"Well those were all lies. He's full of them but this one isn't."

"How can you be so sure?" Ashley asked her.

"I know enough. A month from now something happens to 16 people, teenagers...us."

"What do you mean by...something?" Lukas asked the girl.

"You two along with me and rest of my team die in an explosion in the woods. They find our bodies... unidentifiable apparently and Vincent won't tell us why. So I need your help with that."

"You're telling me that we're gonna die in July. Wonderful... I'm rhyming " Ashley stuttered.

"Don't worry it's cute. Anyway why do you need us?" Lukas said.

"Don't think I didn't notice that. I need that Diamond...well it's not even a diamond. It's a piece of technology from that contains information that we need." Luisa pointed out.

"Last we heard... it was coming in from London to Starling then it's going too..." Lukas started.

" I think Germany." Ashley finished.

"Okay then we need to make a plan. A plan to steal that Diamond."

And so they did. The three sat in that storage unit thinking...planning to save their lives.

It was there

And then

That the clock

Started ticking

Heres chapter 28

4 more chapters left 😭😭😭 this story is part of me no cap.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 2K READS AHHH I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH❤❤

The story is  about to come to an end... before the sequel 😭😌

 before the sequel 😭😌