𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

The team had made it back to the Bunker just in time. But to their demise, Emma who was usually the one to patch anyone up was to week. They still had to make a shield before Cassie drained the Diamond of its power.

"Shit guys Emma's to weak to save Cassie."Luisa informed them noticing Emma's tired eyes.

"We have to take her to a hospital." Xander suggested who had the girls blood on him.

"No! How are we supposed to explain this?!" Adira questioned him.

"I don't fucking know! She's dying and we have to save her." He barked back.

"I have an idea...now this is the only time that we are ever gonna do this. Promise me." Alex insisted before everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"We have to take her to my sister, Valerie." Alex suggested as he went to get the essentials she'll need.

"Your sister for real why?!" Ashton asked his friend.

"She's one of the best doctors of the country." Adira paused as she looked at her week breathing friend. "If anyone can save her its Valerie." She assured making everyone reluctantly agree.

So they all got the essential, oxygen, crash cart and anything else Valerie might need.

✦✧✦✧

Valerie Queen was walking up the stairs to her loft with a sleeping Oakley in her hands. She unlocked the door before stepping in and locking it behind her and went upstairs to Oakley's room and placed her in her crib which was just beside her bed.

She walked down stairs and grabbed a bottle of water from her fridge before she heard her doorbell ring.

" Alex hey what's up" she paused when she opened the door to find her younger brother and a few of Central City's so called heroes, one of them on a hospital bed not looking so good.

"Please we need you save her." Shikari pleaded to her sister in her distorted voice before she reluctantly agreed.

She stood aside as Alex, Shikari, Phantom, Blaze and an injured Mage came in. Val got her stethoscope and gloves on quickly. The others stood aside as they let her do her job.

"Alex can you explain to me why Cassie like this?" Valerie asked in slight whisper her brother noticing how Cassie's mask wasn't on due to it being severely damaged.

"Why are you whispering?" Blaze asked her.

"Theres a freaking baby sleeping upstairs." She told them as she placed her stethoscope on her chest and heard the fain heartbeat.

" There was a bomb that was gonna explode and take all of Central City with it." Alex started.

"Cassie managed to absorb all of the energy before it had the chance to implode." Blaze continued.

"What type and how much energy are we taking about here?" Val asked as she placed an oxygen mask on her pumped some into her.

"Futuristic Chemical energy and alot of it." Shikari spoke.

"What do you mean by futuristic?" The blonde asked pumping more energy into the girl.

"We'll explain later."

" Your cells regenerate faster than the average human right?" Val asked as she checked Cassie pulse.

"Yeah...h...how do you know about that?" Phantom stuttered as she watched the doctor.