𝙨𝙞𝙭

𝘀𝗶𝘅

Since Giovana and Cassie weren't on speaking terms, the training had gone alot better, everyone had managed to learn the basics of their abilities, even some new tricks.

But even some bad people had gotten affected. And now the group of teens were about to get themselves involved.

✦✧✦✧

Bailey was coming down stairs when she heard her father on a call.

" I don't understand what it could be though. You're telling me that the guards were frozen, like frozen solid?" Joe asked the Captain who was on the phone.

Joe had decided to try go back to work despite the situation with Barry, Iria and Cassie had convinced him to go back.

" Okay I'll be there soon." He ended as he got him his gun and badge and exited the house.

Bailey creeped out if her hiding spot and pouted for a second. What is Arendelle's name could've broken into the bank and left such a... well mess?

The question lingered on her memory for a couple hours. She decided to do something about it. Cassie had gone to the hospital with Iris that morning so it was up to her alone to figure out the mystery on her hands.

She got a backpack, put her phone and a few other essentials that she might need for the day, got her spare house keys, locked up the house and got onto her bike.

She put her backpack into the basket and started peddling her way to Luisa's house.

✦✧✦✧

Luisa was currently playing Wii with her abuela, who was beating her may I add.

She moved her arms as accurately as she could but despite her efforts Xiomara, who was in her late 60s was beating her granddaughter at Wii tennis.

" Abuela, how are you so good at this?" Luisa panted.

" I don't know? I really don't mija." Xiomara stated in a confused tone, the elderly lady may have been wealthy but she could never understand the technology of this century.

"I'm changing to bowling." Lu decided, she changed to bowling and you could faintly hear the sounds of the Wii Sports theme before the doorbell rang.

" Coming!" She yelled as she made her way to the door.

She opened it to find a concerned looking Bailey West.

" Hey, what's wrong?" She asked the tanned skinned girl.

" Can I talk to you?" Bailey whispered, to which Luisa nodded in response.

" Hi Mrs V." Bailey greeted.

" Hello darling, how many times have I told you Xo or Xiomara is just fine."

The two friends made their way up stairs to Luisa's bedroom.

Her room was rather simple. With a baby blue color scheme, the bed was centered in the middle of the room with four white columns leading far above the mattress that contected and held four cute white curtains. She had a baby blue ottoman confront of her bed and a black fluffy rug which covered the entire area of the room. Her Vanity had a hollywood mirror which had a few pictures of her family and friends and her necessities on the table top and in the drawer, her desk on the other side of her bed with a black office chair and her built in closet not to far from her door.