Chapter 1. ♠

7:30 am

7:30 am

Kelvin POV

"Twenty-seven! Twenty-eight. . ."

Denis counted to thirty while he held my legs firmly for the final sit-ups before we called it a day. I had done so much drills already. I was jaded and couldn't wait for him to hit thirty so I'd just collapse on the mat.

"Twenty-nine!"

He kept repeating without nailing on the thirty. I pushed him off my feet and collapsed my back on the mat, panting like a dog.

"It's not funny oh"

I said as he made jest of my lazy ass.
He stretched out his arm and pulled me on my feet, so we could get washed up in the bathroom. I could at last feel the cool breeze on my skin after washing off the sweat. After the wash up, I changed into an oversized joggers and a body-tight top while Denis remained in his Nike short but shirtless so we could see his rock-hard abs. Show off. I scrolled through my twitter as we both walked back into the house.

Its been two weeks since we moved into Lagos to live in this estate right next to my dads best friend and his family, the Adetokunbo's. To be honest, I'm super excited that they finally agreed to have family indoor movie night. Once I was done dressing up properly in my navy blue joggers and a black round neck T-shirt that says I love Port Harcourt on it, I stepped out of my room and so did my elder brother Denis wearing the same thing as me, only he was taller, more muscular and more hotter. To make matters worse, we were the much talked about Adeleke's who where some how related to The most famous musician in Lagos David Adeleke aka Davido.

The reality of that alone got all the girls flocking over us where ever we went, even at Port Harcourt where we used to live. We where walking in sync to where the kitchen was when Denis my elder brother snapped me out of my thought saying

"Bro, we gotta stop acting like twins all the time. "

"And dressing like one too. It is like we have the same time table of dress code or something "

"I know right but I gotta admit, it's kinda cute. And I secretly love the fact that we ain't twin but be act like one"

"What ever man "

I responded before rolling my eyes at him. We both entered the kitchen to make breakfast since our parents weren't going to do that for us, I settled for bread and egg with tea, while he settled for Quacker oats and bread. Once we were done making breakfast, we headed to the living room so we could watch TV and eat at the same time. I mean it's not like we didn't have a dinning table, we did have one its just wasn't our thing to use the dinning table on a Saturday morning. Especially when we know we would be playing video games right after, now that's our thing.

Emmanuella POV

It's Saturday, the last weekend before we resumed a new school year and I was honestly super excited for that. I've really missed my girls Lydia and Mercy, they really did have my back any time and I made sure I had theirs.