Chapter 34. ♠

Emmanuella POV

Emmanuella POV

I was singing and dancing like a crazy person, as a favourite song of mine, boomed loudly from the Bluetooth speaker in my room. We had finally finished our exams and I was glad, actually I was over joyed. Unlike other schools in Nigeria, we vacate a week before December and resume the first week of March, which means we have 3 months to ourselves but honestly, that was just a part of the reasons why I was so happy.

My main reason was because my family and that of the Adeleke's were gonna have a family midnight movie today!!! , not just to celebrate completion of exams for I and Kelvin, but to celebrate my big sister's wedding. Ahhhhh!!!!, I was sooo happy for her!!, I mean if this two eventually get married and have kids, maybe, just maybe I might consider believing in love again.

It was thirty minutes past three and I just finished arranging my room. Its been in a total mess since we started exams 3 weeks ago and now that we were done with our exams, it was time to kick back and relax, and the very first step was good music while I arrange my room. I was still singing and dancing like a crazy person to a Fireboy's song when my sis, Zoey walked in to turn it off.

" hey I was listening to that!"

"Yeah well, i'm trying to study, just because you've finished your exam, you feel you can bring down the entire neighborhood?"

"Urgh not fair!, why can't I bring down the entire neighborhood"

"Life isn't fair sis "

I grumbled at her response before accepting defeat and going over to lie on my bed. Since I had fixed my room and it was now in good shape again, I decided now will be a good time to take a break by going through my Instagram feeds. Zoey smiled apologetically at me and left my room heading to hers, shortly after "Bibia be ye ye" by Ed sheeren was booming loudly and this time it wasn't from my room.

Zoey rushed back to my room with anger blazing from her eyes, I raised both my hands to prove to her that it wasn't me. It was in the moment we heard Kelvin's tone deaf voice singing loudly to the song. My sister was so furious that she yelled louder than the music.

"Keep it down Kelvin some people still have exams to study for!!!!!!!!!!"

Immediately the music stopped and he hollowed his apologetics responds back at her. With that the neighborhood was back to it's usual calm and peaceful state. It was so quiet that I didn't know when I dozed off with my phone still in my hand.

Kelvin POV

I was in my room playing video games and sing out loud to "Bibia be ye ye" by Ed sheeren. I couldn't just believe I was done with my exams it was one of the toughest I've ever faced, I'm just grateful I didn't get punished for what I did the other day during my fine art exam. That was a close a call. I might have been brutally punished if not for Emma stepping in.

Her elder sister yelling instructions at me slices through my thought as I visibly cringed at how her voice was louder than the music. I hollowed an apology before putting off the music and continued playing video games on my laptop in my room. Usually, it was me and my brother that play video games from dusk till dawn once I've vacated, but he and dad have been too busy running around to make sure everything is ready for the movie premier of "I am legend" with my brother Denis as the star of the movie.