Chapter 31. ♠

Kelvin  POV

Kelvin  POV

I have never been so scared of loosing someone in my life, well asides Ella. It's been over 3 weeks now since I last saw my elder brother smile let alone give me his usual playfully wink. He's been on the hospital bed since that day I came back from school, meeting him on the pool of his own blood almost gave me a heart attack. He looks soo numb and cold and i couldn't bear to see him in that state. I called my father who was  at work, he was working with the editor to finalize a few things,  on the movie he and my brother had working on for these past few months.

Immediately he heard what I told him, he literal flew here and rushed Denis to the hospital. Since then, he is yet to open his eyes. I had prayed, fasted, did everything I could to wake him up but he still wouldn't open his eyes. I didn't know what else to do. I felt so useless then and i still do.  I was sited at our usual sit with the guys in the cafeteria but my mind wasn't there. I was lost, lost in my thoughts as I listen to "Lost in the woods" by Jonathan Groff. I was really worried for my brother's sake and he was part of the reason I didn't sleep all night; well, aside the fact that I had another exam by 10:00am this morning.

Everything felt so different without him, even though he was like 47% around because he was always working on his next big thing. Still, he always made out time for me and I love that about him,  no matter how busy he was he was always there. Now, it feel like he is slowly drifting away, and I didn't want that,  I wanted my fun, caring, jovial, cheerful and carefree older brother back. I choked on a sob,  I didn't even know I was cry already, but i couldn't hold it any longer. I let the tears flow freely from my eyes as I sang the chorus to the song I was listening to from my ear pod.

Song in the media above👆

...
Now I turn around and find I am lost in the woods
North is south, right is left, when you're gone
I'm the one who sees you home, but now I'm lost in the woods
And I don't know what path you are on
I'm lost in the woods
...

Kelvin!...

Kelvin!! ...

"Kelvin!!!  "

I was startled and brought back to reality when Ella called my name for the the third time. I gave her a weary smile before pulling out a spare tissue to wipe away my tears and blow my nose. Once I had composed myself, I looked at her with a sad eye as she gave an encouraging smile and said.

"It'll be okay. "

"You don't know that. "

I responded with fear evident in my voice. She stretched and place her fragile yet strong hands on mine which was on the table opposite hers. giving it a light reassuring squeeze she smiled at me before saying.

"Your right. I don't, but what I do know is that your brother is fighting for his life in there, and you're going to have to stay strong for him, we all are. "