Vampire Guardian: Chapter 27.

Chapter 27

Doubt - Twenty One Pilots

Peter let me go over Karley's at night alone. He knew we'd all be safe in her home since no one has been invited in.

When we were done laying down in my bed, I grabbed clothes and went to go shower. The door was unlocked and Peter came in. He undressed and hopped in with me. We made love again. Clung onto each other while the water ran down our bodies.

I bummed out and wore sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt to Karley's. Brad wasn't home because he went to the high schools lacrosse game. A nice little girls night.

After greeting her mom since her dad was working at the station, we went upstairs and ate pizza in her bedroom. Karley has a television set up on the wall so she put a film on.

"Something happened and you aren't telling me." She starts after we finished laughing at a kid she went to high school with on an Instagram post. "You are quiet." She adds and I sigh in defeat.

"Before coming here, Peter and I had sex." Once I finished she started to squeal in excitement. She pulls me into a hug and kicks her feet in the air.

"I knew it! I knew it! Bitch, you were glowing when you came here." I smile, my cheeks blushing red. "Ugh, how was it?" I think about it again.

"It was great actually. It was so sensual then once we got into the rhythm he just took control."

"Yes, we love a man that makes us orgasm." I roll my eyes at her comment and I run my fingers over my hands.

"We had sex in the shower too."

"Jesus Scar, going all the way." I can't stop smiling.

"Well he came in and I just couldn't say no."

"I bet you he was better than Tay." She replies and I purse my lips into a thin line. Tay is a guy I had a one night stand with a couple of months ago.

"Of course he was." She squeals again and I take a bite of my pizza. "Although, I feel guilty about it." I confess and she stops from being so excited. Her dark eyes pierce into me and she frowns.

"Why? He was going for it too. You both knew it." I nod my head, agreeing with her.

"I know, I know, it's just we have known each other a while now, that's not the reason. It's just there's something I don't know about Peter and I want to know."

"You want to make it personal."

"I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic." I add, falling back on the bed. "I wonder what Peter thinks."

"Peter probably has crazy feelings for you but isn't really showing them. He's a vampire."

"Maybe," My voice fades, thinking about him over and over again in my head.

"Well just don't tell Brad. He'll be sad about the news." I slap her arm, chuckling at her comment. Damn Brad and his love for me.

~.~

Aside from going to classes, hanging out with Peter, Collin and the Holt siblings, everything has been okay. There hasn't been any threats or danger between us and the vampires. Roman hasn't returned.

I thought.

Tonight is the night class my professor is having on campus for students who are struggling. I decide from all this stress to go and see how I do.

I swing my backpack over my shoulder and make my way into the living room. Peter and Collin are sitting there and talking about something they encountered in the 80's.