Vampire Guardian: Chapter 39.

Chapter 39.
Test & Recognize - Flume Remix Seekae

Karley went home and had to lie to her dad, saying that she was at my house the entire time. I felt bad because I know deep down, he doesn't believe it. Everything is okay now, as long as we all are safe.

The following day I went to my classes and then worked. I begged my boss for a shift after missing two shifts from last week. He got me eight hours after class since he knows how tight I am with money.

Before sunset, I was able to make it to my car safely without any vampires intruding. Once I walked inside my house, a strong smell of garlic bread came my way. I sighed in satisfaction when I smelled it and my mouth started to water.

When I make my way into the kitchen there stood Peter, putting pasta on a plate. I toss my keys on the counter and he turns to me after putting the plate down.

"The fridge was empty so I decided to order you some Italian." I grab a garlic knot and I take a bite.

"Thank you, I'm starving." I say, grabbing the plate and making my way to the table. Peter didn't stay at my place last night. He decided to give me some time alone since nothing serious has been happening. However, he was on my mind all night. "What a pleasant surprise though." I add before eating.

Peter throws the empty bags away and leans against the counter. He crosses his arms over his chest and watches me eat.

"I come in and out whenever I desire to."

"Does that mean a movie night, tonight?" I question with some excitement in my eyes.

"What are we twelve?" He chuckles and I shrug.

"It's a school night anyways, I'd rather just stay home. Especially since it's going to be raining all night."

"I suppose we can make that happen."

"And we can watch a scary movie too." I point my fork towards him and Peter does a half smile. "You choose."

"I'm not picking."

"Oh, yes you are."

~*~

Once I showered, I moisturized my legs with lotion and put on a large t-shirt. I slipped on my underwear and made sure to wear my laced black ones. I went down to the couch and saw Peter flipping through the movies and trying pick one.

As I walked past he made a grunting noise while watching me sit next to him. I eye him up and down before smiling.

"What?" I start and he looks at me with a seductive look.

"Are you sure you want to watch a movie?" He leans towards me and grabs my waist. I gasp at his squeeze before pulling me onto his lap. I giggle when I wrap my long legs around his torso. I pull Peter's hair back and he groans at the feeling before pressing my lips against his. After a couple of seconds I pull away and slide off his lap.

Peter looks at me in surprise and I hand him the remote.

"Pick a movie." I say and he rolls his eyes then grabs the remote.

"You're really teasing me aren't you."

"I guess I can get what I want from a vampire." He glances at me before bringing his attention to the television.

"Don't temp me." I smirk and run my foot up and down his leg.

Peter decided to choose The Conjuring and although I've seen it over five times, I didn't complain. Throughout the movie I was so aroused while Peter would run his hands up and down my legs.