Laffey the Sleepy Rabbit!

So here we have the first request of this story, this request was made by Kane140323 who commented this request on the last chapter. So I hope you all enjoy this one!

Cobalt was currently getting some of his paperwork for the day done like usual as per usual. Cobalt was pulled from his work when he heard a knock at the door, which meant it couldn't be Enterprise, who was in a meeting with the other faction leaders. "Come in!" Cobalt said as Laffey entered his office with her normal tired expression plastered across her face. "Commander can you go somewhere with Laffey?" Laffey asked as her eyes were half closed. Cobalt got up from his chair before walking up to the destroyer girl with a slightly amused expression.
              "Sure Laffey, what did you wanna do?" Cobalt asked as Laffey's head began to droop, but she quickly snapped her head back up. "Laffey wants to visit Nimi at the Ironblood dorm." Laffey said as she took Cobalt's hand before leading Cobalt through the halls of the main building. Cobalt noticed that Laffey had pulled out that bottle she always had on her before taking a drink. "Laffey, what exactly is in that bottle your always carrying around?" Cobalt asked in a slightly concerned tone as the bottle did look like an alcohol bottle and if that were the case it couldn't be very good for Laffey's health.
                Laffey looked at the bottle in her hand before turning to look at Cobalt with her normal tired expression. "It's a special coolant that helps Laffey sleep." Laffey explained as she hugged the bottle to her chest. "Laffey of all people needs something to help her sleep?" Cobalt thought to himself as he continued to look at Laffey. "Well maybe you should drink a little less of it, that way your not passing out every hour." Cobalt suggested as Laffey gave him a slightly sad look. "I've tried doing that, but around the time I'm supposed to drink it my body starts shaking.
                Cobalt's eyes widened as he started to process what Laffey just said to him. "Last time I checked coolant doesn't have withdraw Symptoms." Cobalt thought to himself as he noticed that the two of them had arrived at the Ironblood dormitory. Cobalt and Laffey made their way towards Nimi's room as Laffey continued to struggle staying awake. Once they arrived at Nimi's room, Cobalt knocked as Nimi answered the door and was surprised to find the Ironblood destroyer dressed in what appeared to be a teacher's attire.

 Once they arrived at Nimi's room, Cobalt knocked as Nimi answered the door and was surprised to find the Ironblood destroyer dressed in what appeared to be a teacher's attire

            "Herr Kommandant? What are you doing here?" Nimi asked as she looked at the Commander in complete confusion. "Laffey wanted me to come with her to visit you, what are you doing Nimi? If you don't mind me asking." Cobalt said as Nimi pushed her glasses back up her face. "I offer tutoring to the other girls on the base to help with their studies! Laffey was actually coming to me for tutoring, although I'm surprised she didn't fall asleep on the way." Nimi said as she look at Laffey, who was still falling in and out of consciousness as they stood there.
               Cobalt watched as Nimi tried to tutor Laffey, the operative word being "try" as Laffey could barely stay awake for more then five minutes before laying her face down on the desk. "Laffey, your not going to get anywhere if you don't stay awake for longer then a minute!" Nimi shouted in frustration at the Eagle Union destroyer. Cobalt walked up to Nimi before placing his hand on her shoulder. "Nimi let me talk to her for a second." Cobalt said before standing next to Laffey's chair and giving her cheek a gentle poke. Laffey slowly opened her eyes before looking at Cobalt.
              "Laffey I know it's hard for you to stay awake, but Nimi worked really hard to prepare all this for you. You wouldn't want to hurt her feelings by sleeping the entire time right?" Cobalt said as Laffey sat up right immediately at his words. "Laffey doesn't want Nimi to be sad." Laffey said in an ashamed tone as she began to pay attention to everything Nimi was explaining to her. After the tutoring session wrapped up Cobalt and Laffey made their way back to his office. "You did great back there Laffey, you also made Nimi really happy." Cobalt said as he noticed that Laffey's eyes finally closed as she began to fall backwards towards the ground.
               Cobalt quickly caught Laffey before she could hit the ground and scooped her up princess style. Cobalt thought about taking her back to her room, but decided to take her back to his office since it was closer. Cobalt entered his bedroom which was connected to his office and laid Laffey down on his bed. Cobalt was about to leave and get back to work, but an arm quickly grabbed him and pulled him onto his bed. Laffey wrapped her arms around Cobalt as she continued to snore gently with a smile on her face. "Commander hug Laffey." Laffey said in her sleep as Cobalt blushed lightly at her sleeping words.
Cobalt had been stuck next to Laffey for about an hour before a knock on his bedroom door was heard. "Master are you alright?" Sheffield asked from the other side of the door. "I'm caught in a rather difficult situation Sheffield." Cobalt said as Sheffield entered his bedroom. "Oh, Miss Laffey seems to have you trapped." Sheffield said as Cobalt could of sworn that a ghost of a giggle leave Sheffield's lips. "Sheffield have you found Master yet?" Belfast entered the room only to find that Cobalt was trapped by Laffey while the destroyer girl was asleep.
              "Oh Master has Kaffey trapped you in your own bed?" Belfast said calmly, but Cobalt could have sworn there was a slight edge in her voice. Unknown to Cobalt, Laffey opened her eyes and stared at Belfast before pulling her eyelid down with her finger and sticking her tongue out at the head maid. Belfast flares up in anger as she tries to lunge at Laffey, but is held back by Sheffield. "Is Belfast okay?" Cobalt asked in a worried tone as he watched the head maid glare at Laffey, who had fallen back to sleep before Cobalt knew she was awake. Sheffield dragged Belfast out of the room before she could start a fight with Laffey in Cobalt's room.
               "That little bunny eared Devil!" Belfast grumbled as she and Sheffield made their way down the hallway. "Belfast, Miss Laffey is known to fall asleep frequently, why is there a problem?" Sheffield asked as she looked at the head maid in confusion. "As Master's loyal maid, I should be the only one allowed in his room!" Belfast argued as she only seemed to get angrier. Sheffield let out a sigh of frustration, she knew Belfast loved Master, but she got jealous incredibly to easy. "Master I fear for your safety sometimes." Sheffield thought you herself as she continued to try and calm Belfast down.

So that's the first request down! Now I still wanna get one or two more requests done before I write the important Akagi chapter that deals with what happened after "The Big Tea Party!" So please leave your requests in the comments of this chapter! Remember comment which girls you want the chapter to focus on and the scenario they end up in. I look forward to what you guys come up with! I look forward to your requests and I hope all of you look forward to the next chapter of Azur Lane: sport Life!