Bismarck's Weakness!

Here we are with another request, this time from ChaoticDivinity who has requested that Bismarck be our main character this time! What will the stoic leader of Ironblood get up to with the Commander?

Bismarck is the strong and intimating leader of the Ironblood faction, she is what everyone in Ironblood strives to be. To most of the people on base see her as a girl with no weaknesses, but that is far from the truth. It's no secret that the Ironblood girls love to drink, and none of them are in anyway lightweights, but alcohol has serious effects on people. The question is, what effect does it have on the stoic leader of the Ironblood faction?
Cobalt was surprised when Bismarck entered his office on the weekend, usually the Ironblood leader only talked to him during important meetings with the other faction leaders. "Herr Kommandant would you be willing to accompany me into the city? There are some errands that I need help with." Bismarck said in her normal stoic tone as she waited for Cobalt to respond. Cobalt was surprised by Bismarck's request, what could Bismarck possibly need from the city that she was asking him to accompany her? "Of course Bismarck, I'd be happy to accompany you." Cobalt said with a smile.
Cobalt followed Bismarck through the streets of the city as he still wondered what Bismarck needed to get from the city. To his surprise they were entering the local game store of all places. "I didn't think Bismarck liked video games." Cobalt thought to himself as he watched Bismarck scare the poor man behind the counter with her intimidating aura. Cobalt quickly cleared up the misunderstanding and the two quickly left the store after getting what Bismarck needed. "I didn't know you liked video games Bismarck." Cobalt said as he cracked a small smile at the Ironblood leader.
Bismarck turned to look at the Commander with a confused look on her face. "The game isn't for me Herr Kommandant, it's for my sister Tirpitz." Bismarck explained as Cobalt realized what these errands might be. "That's right, your sister tends to stay in room a lot doesn't she?" Cobalt said as Bismarck grunted in response as they continued walking. Their next stop was a guitar store of all places, Cobalt was once again confused at what Bismarck needed from a guitar store of all places. Bismarck only needed to get a set of guitar strings as her only purchase from that quick stop.
            Bismarck noticed that Cobalt was once again confused by her purchase. "Hipper plays the guitar Herr Kommandant, I happened to overhear she needed new strings for her guitar." Bismarck explained as she looked over at Cobalt. "I didn't know Hipper played the guitar." Cobalt said with a thoughtful tone as Bismarck let out a small chuckle. "You know how Hipper is Herr Kommandant, she would never tell you about her hobbies willingly." Bismarck said as Cobalt couldn't help, but laugh at her words. The next stop was a small convenience store.
              Once again Cobalt was rather confused by Bismarck's purchases being a couple of bags of cone shaped chips and a few tubs of ice cream. Once they exited the store Bismarck was already preparing to explain herself once again. "Graf Spee is fond of these chips, mostly because she likes to wear them on her fingers like her claws." Bismarck said as Cobalt was surprised by her words. "That's actually kinda of adorable. I didn't know Spee had that kind of side to her." Cobalt said as Bismarck once again let out a small laugh at Cobalt's reaction to Spee's little secret.
"I know I'm gonna have even more questions after this, but who is the ice cream for?" Cobalt asked as Bismarck couldn't help but crack another grin. "The ice cream is for Graf Zeppelin, it is her favorite snack." Bismarck said as Cobalt gave her another dumbfounded look. "There's no way that Graf likes ice cream! Isn't she miss I hate everything?" Cobalt said as Bismarck laughed again. "Graf says she hates everything, but really she is actually a sweet girl once to break through her tough outer shell." Bismarck explained as she and Cobalt shared another laugh.
The duo dropped their items off at the car so they could be taken back to the base, as Bismarck had one last stop she wanted to make. For the first time all day Cobalt wasn't surprised by a stop they were making on this shopping trip. The two of them entered the locale bar and sat down at a booth. Bismarck got a mug of beer, and Cobalt ordered a glass of scotch. "I didn't know you liked hard liquors Herr Kommandant." Bismarck said as the two of them clinked their glasses. "Blame the High Admiral for that, all old man drinks is scotch." Cobalt said as they laughed before they started to drink.
After awhile, Bismarck had pulled ahead of Cobalt in the drink number, counting her fifteen glasses of beer to his two glasses of scotch. Cobalt also noticed that Bismarck has dropped her stoic nature. "Herr Kommandant, do you think I'm a bad sister?" Bismarck said as she looked at him with sad eyes. "What makes you think that Bismarck?" Cobalt asked with concern present in his voice. "I-It's just that she never leaves her room! Does she not like me? I think she might have a crush on Victorious, because she lets her drag her out of her room." Bismarck in a sad, drunken tone as she looked at Cobalt.
Cobalt honestly didn't know how to respond to Bismarck's statement, the only drunk girl he's ever dealt with is his older sister. "I can't fault Tirpitz if she does have feelings for Victorious, given that I feel that way about Hood!" Bismarck whined as Cobalt was slightly taken aback by her words. "Well that great Bismarck! You should tell her how you feel." Cobalt said as he tried to show the Ironblood leader some support. "No it's not! She's such a beautiful girl and I'm just some brute!" Bismarck whined as tears started to form in her eyes.
Cobalt was definitely surprised that Bismarck got so emotional when drunk, given that she's usually so serious and stoic. Bismarck continued to talk about how she was worried that the other factions though the Ironblood girls were just battle hungry monsters. She also mentioned how she worried her fellow Ironbloods would never be honest with themselves. "You know Deutschland was really happy when you carried her back to our dorm right?" Bismarck said as Cobalt was caught slightly off guard by that sentence in particular.
"Really? She was injured, what else was I supposed to do?" Cobalt asked as Bismarck started to laugh. "You know Graf Zeppelin was really jealous of her!" Bismarck said as she continued to giggle. Cobalt noticed that Bismarck seemed to be slowly falling asleep, so he paid the bill before he put Bismarck on his back and carried her back to the car so he could take her bed so she could sleep this off. After getting Bismarck settled in her room, Cobalt returned to his room for the night. Cobalt felt like he had gotten to see a side of Bismarck that helped him understand her better as person, then as a soldier.
"Herr Kommandant, I would like to apologize for my behavior yesterday, it was unbecoming of me." Bismarck said as she stood in front of Cobalt's desk. "It's fine Bismarck, I'm glad you opened up to me like that." Cobalt said as he gave the Ironblood leader a small smile. "Also I think you should tell Hood how you feel. It would be better to take that chance then to live asking what if." Cobalt said as Bismarck blushed at his words. "I-I'll take that into consideration Herr Kommandant." Bismarck said as she turned to leave his office. "Also Bismarck, I don't think anyone on this base thinks that Ironblood is full of monsters." Cobalt said as Bismarck let a smile spread across her face before exiting the office.

I like to think that Bismarck cares a lot about her fellow Ironbloods and is actually a big softy once you get her to open up! I also shamelessly shipped two of my favorite pairings and you can't stop me! Anyway I'm still accepting requests on this book, please leave them in the comments of this chapter! Although I do have a few ideas of my own that I'll probably do after another request or two. What adventure is next for the girls of Azur Lane? Find out in the next chapter of Azur Lane: Port Life!