Raided, But Cared For?

RWAA-AAAAH!!

SPLAT

SLICE

TEAR

WOOSH

The village was infested with grimm as the hunters and villagers were either fleeing their homes or fighting for theirs. There was a married couple, whose husband was a retired soldier from atlas and a wife a huntress. (F/N) and (M/N) were fleeing to a safer area to create distance from themselves and the flesh eating beasts of the world.

"(F/N)!" A deep and scratchy voice hauled at them, causing their ears to flick, themselves to pause and look back. "I hate to request this, but you must join the fight. The villagers are in danger, and some refuse to lose their homes". This man was none other than a good friend of (F/N), he had slick back black hair, red piercing eyes, a red cape, chinhair, and a breath full of booze.
(F/N) looked back a shook his head "I'm sorry Qrow, but my family needs me more than ever. If you want to, you can go back and help them. But, I'm not leaving my wife! Nor my baby!".

Taken back by this decision, Qrow furrowed his brows. "Are you serious!? You rather let your whole village die, than trusting that your wife can protect herself and your kid!?" (F/N) placed a hand on his temple looking back at his wife and the burning village over packed with grim. He had to make a choice and whatever choice he made will impact the thoughts of his friend.

"Look I - "Go." "What!?" (F/N) looked at his wife with a shocked and worried frown. "Go! Your village needs you, Qrow is right, you can't be selfish. Not now. You worked for the General, you can do it. I believe in you. All i ask is that you believe in me". (F/N) changed his face from worried to determined, he nodded and grabbed his gun that was strapped to his back, he was ready. Quickly he hugged his wife and whispered to her to be safe as he turned to Qrow and headed to the village.

RWAAA-SPOOSH

SLICE

SPLAT!

A blur of clothing passed as (M/N) the huntress zoomed bypass the upcoming threats of grim that was coming from her side, of course it wouldn't be an easy task. However, she was almost through! Just a few more-

CLAP!!

"AH! OW! For Oum's sake" She cried but soon turned down her voice. She looked at her leg, seemed like the Ursa trapped caught her foot. She looked down at her baby, the (h/c) headed baby was fast asleep. Seemed like all the zooming tired her out. She gently placed the baby beside her and looked at her caught foot.

"Okay, okay, its just a simple-

GRRRRR......

A growl was heard. (M/N) looked up and panicked, she quickly looked around to see not one...but four pair of glowing red eyes...

Eyes that were monitoring her every every move, every breath. Circling her like a predator stalking it's prey. Like a hawk watching a mouse, hoping it moves slow enough to be caught, waiting for a time to strike......

'Was this it!?

'The end of us!?'

'Will (F/N) be okay?'

'Will (Y/N) be okay?'

Thoughts were racing through her mind, but there was no more time to think, she quickly grabbed her baby wrapped her with cloth. She kissed her baby gurl's forehead before sliding her baby, to a more distant area, it might not have been far but there was a chance for the baby to be seen and saved.

There was the baby, as her mother groan and scream in pain. Laying in a cloth, away from it all. Away, from pain of fire burning your skin to ashes, the teeth tearing your flesh, and the burden of losing a fight. Nice and safe all swaddled up in a blanket.

Now..

A shadow loomed over the baby, as the grimm around the alpha beowolf stood over it. It moved it's snout closer and took a whiff of that little bundle of life. No fear in the world only a baby girl, ready to be taken care of.

The beowolf looked back at the bloodied corpse of once a mother, turned back to the baby. It gently took the blanket and quickly picked it up as the baby was also carried. As the baby was lifted, another beowolf quickly brought a basket over and placed it before the leader. Once the baby was carefully placed inside, the beowolf carefully took the basket with the pack. With the baby unknowingly starting her journey through a life of pain, betrayal and happiness.