Single's Night

First Person Pov
So, it's been 6 months since Wolfie and I worked at Junior's Bar. The staff are nice people, the uniforms are mostly white shirt, black pants, a red tie, and red and black vests/jackets. Wolfie and I wore our masks in public, but off during work.

Ever since we started Junior has added new ideas and plans for the bar. So we serve food, and drinks like a mini restaurant. Since we work here, we met a man and famous criminal 'Roman Torchwick'. We've been on a few missions with him, which was just protecting him from certain threats around certain areas, stealing dust and whatnot.

Let me say that his sidekick Neo is my girlfriend. Well....one of them.
You see, all three girls confessed and agreed to share. So whenever we're off of work, we would go on separate dates or just cuddle at the back room. Although speaking of work I'm actually working now. I'm wiping the booths and tables down as Wolfie is cleaning glasses.

There are some people here since it's only the afternoon, and the music wasn't blasting as much since it's still pretty early. I sighed as I checked my watch for the fifth time.

'*sigh* It's only 3:30!? Oh Oum kill me..'

"Yo (Y/N)! Tonight is 'Single's Night'! You ready to see how wild this place gets?  I know today will be a crazy party!" Wolfie asked looking over her shoulder.

'Ah crap! I totally forgot about it!'

Single's Night is when there's a half off price for those who are wild and single. So, Wolfie for instance. "Yeah, I'm ready for the fire! What about you? You tryna look for a girl?" I answered. Wolfie only shook her head with a chuckle "Let's see teddy, let's see". I groaned as she called me teddy. Which is a nickname that my girls gave me. Ever since Wolfie found out about it, she wouldn't stop teasing, like she can be funny but she does it to annoy me.

Once I finished, I placed the cloth back in the bucket and headed to the 'employees only' room. I entered and placed the bucket down. Then laid on a bean bag that Junior placed, it was suggested by Wolfie to make us more comfortable while working here. I took out my scroll, texted my lovely mixed matched colored eyes baby.

Ice Cream Queen

                                              Hey baby! :(Y/N)
Neo: Hey babe~!

                          What are you doing? :(Y/N)

Neo: Just hanging with the Cinder and Emerald :P

I chuckled at her childish demeanor, sure, she may be stoic at work, but she sure expresses herself through words and sign language.

Just then, a paper ball was thrown at me. I looked at Wolfie as she pointed behind her. I let out an annoyed whine and got up, she lead me out and pointed at a booth that was now taken. "Ten girls just walked in, think you can take their order while I get more glasses, and other stuff from the supply room?". I nodded as she went back in the room.

I took out my notepad, grabbed a few menus and made my way over to them. "Well good afternoon there ladies, I'm (Y/N) and I'll be serving you today" I said as I handed out the menus. A blonde tilted her head "Hey, are you new? I haven't seen you around". "Yeah, I actually started 6 months ago" she 'oh' as I smiled. "Also, before you order, may I know how many are single?" I asked.

A girl with blue hair winked at me and said "Well hot stuff, I may be single if ya want me". She was then elbowed by a white haired girl beside her. She scoffed as she looked at me questioning "Why must you know if we're single?". I pointed to the menu that was held by another blond girl, who was wearing a bunny hoodie "It's actually 'Single's Night' tonight. Those who are single gets half off of drinks, food, etc."