Going to Beacon

"Are you sure you didn't tell him?" (Y/N) interrogated Junior as she held knife against his neck. One of her eyes were red and she bared her pointed teeth.

Junior was staring at (Y/N) with a shocked and angered face "You really think that I'd give all of your trust away? It's like Wolfie said, Atlas Military airships always passes by Beacon so I wouldn't be surprised if Ozzy boy is besties with the iron golem".

(Y/N) backed up and hoisted her knife away. She sighed as she then apologized. Junior squeezed her shoulder and reassured her.

"I know you're afraid, but I swore on my life to keep you and Wolfie safe. You both are family. I promise".

(Y/N)'s Pov
As of now, me and Wolfie were packing up our things from our apartment. Mostly clothes and necessary items like toothpaste and soap, and brushes... Oh! And toothbrush!

I closed my suitcase and turned to see Wolfie bobbing her head to the music coming from her headphones, she seems to almost be finished. With a light chuckle, I whipped out my phone and texted the twins.

(Italics plain = you, italics Bold/underlined = twins)

             Hey girls! Are you almost done? :v
                                                                 :(Y/N)

Mil: Yess bby! We are waiting for you!

Mel: Yeah! We are at the club, Junior says that he wanted one last goodbye before we are sent off!

                          Okay! We'll be there soon!!
                                                          <3 :(Y/N)

I smiled at me group chat and called for Wolfie to come on and with a nod we left the apartment. Before we officially leave, we stopped by our landlord and explained to him that we were 'going to an apprenticeship and would be back soon'. He nodded and wished us a good luck.

With that, we left...

I felt my stomach ache as many scenarios started playing in my head.

What if he knows.....

Wolfie and I could be falling for a trap...

I could go ba-

"AH!" I screamed I felt a hand tightly grip my shoulder.

"DUDE!" I turned and see Wolfie grabbing me. I huffed, her face then turned from confused and scared to worry and concerned. "Hey... you okay?". I nodded and looked away only to see some cars pass us.

'Huh? Was I really about to walk into ongoing traffic!?'

My Ursa bear ears pin themselves down and soon my vision of a clear picture turned blurry. My bottom lip quivered and I felt my chest tighten. I feel something that I've felt my entire life. Fear. I felt Wolfie lighten her grip and pulled me to a hug.

"H- Hey..I-I know...... you're s-scared. Trust me... I am too...". She pulls away and I see her teary eyes and her wolf ears pinned down as well. "I'm worried.... a-and scared..., I-I don't want to go back! But w-we can't run forever....... If this is a trap..... then! We fight, we'll fight for our lives!". She spoke with determination. (This update fills you with determination :D, Okay I'll stop)

I returned a nod to her and wiped my tears, my tail was wagging from how assured I am to have a friend like Wolfie. After about a minute of silence, we started going our way to the club.