Testing

First Person Pov
I woke up due to the screaming of a guard and the banging on the bars. I've always remembered being wrapped in warmth but I've forgotten who was it that had wrapped me in it. I was happy, and joyful before it happened. Only thing I remembered was running, running from them. However, as you can tell I didn't make it to freedom. I've been trapped in this facility for 9 whole years...Only recently I've turned 17.

It hurts.

They kept on torturing me, until now I can't even remember my past. All I can think about is pain, pain, and a way to escape. They've been brainwashing me into becoming a weapon against grimm. To go on a rampage and destroy things...

I looked up at the guard who entered my cell and cuffed my hands together behind my back. They then heaved me out of my 'bed' which was an old, broken and bloodied mattress and pulled me to follow them.

Four surrounding me as always, two in front and two behind. I scoffed and flicked my tail with hatred. They did an experiment, combining my blood with beowolf and nevermore blood.

I don't really remembered how it happened, but before I was captured, my blood was already combined with Ursa blood.

As we stopped in front a closed room. Turns out it was the training room, I was ready for whatever torment that was coming for my scar filled body.

"Come on Subjet 64". I heard as I felt the tip of the gun to my back, I didn't budge. That was until I was then shoved forcefully into the room. I fell directly on my face, causing them to lightly chuckle.

My 'training room' was literally a open field with an electrical fence, and barbed wires. Literal prison. I looked to the left and saw him...

General Ironwood....

He turned to me with a strict and stoic face. "Hey there (Y/N), how's my winning experiment?" he smirked proudly and turned to some big, buffed programmed atlas bots that carried shocking sticks "You know what to do.."

I sighed as the bots charged at me. I lunged at one of the bots gripping the arm with my teeth, to then be shocked by the other. I let go and kicked the robot around the bulky chest area and ran to keep a distance. I lured them to the fence and stood still as they came rushing in. I faked left then went right and one slammed into the electric fence. It screeched and fell backwards. Smells like burned metal. The other bot came to a halt and turned to me before coming at me. I bend my knees and jumped.

Luckily jumping over the dashing bot. I looked and kicked the back. Sending it forward. It again, charged at me with the stick ready to shock, but I rushed at it too and turned to an angle where I can bite the stick and yanked it out off the bots hands. I charged at the bot head on, and used my tail to smack it across the head, I used my bear strength and bit the neck of the bit. Hearing a crunch sound as I bit the wires. Decapitating the bot. My hands still cuffed behind my back. I felt a smirk made its way to my face. Then General Ironwood yanked me from the back of my shirt and took note of my now red eyes. "Today, we'll see how long you can last without food. Seeing that Grimm usually go up until a week without food".

'Let's hope, I die before you can finish....'

"Before we begin, let's continue today's scheduled tests." He spoke as he grabbed my neck and pulled me to follow him. I couldn't help but drift off, I mean, they tested everything on me. From shock therapy, to seeing which weapon I can withstand the longest, to even seeing how long I can be under water. On top of that all, I've been force to see if I can transform into a grim at will. They also tried to mind control me.