A New Job?

"Ah!" I screamed as i awoke with a fright. Just recently I have been having weird dreams of a tall women, it has been increasing since I started working with Junior. I haven't told anyone, but I'm growing anxious. I want to know what it means, and does it seem important to show itself and why now? With a huff I hopped out of bed and headed to the bathroom still a little doozy. 

After washing up, I made my way to my bed then looked through my scroll, 

'huh, only 11? I'm surprised I even woke up that early. Oh! A text from Neo!'

(Bold = You, Italics = Neo)

Ice Cream: Heeyyyy~ 

                                                                                       Hey Baby~ What's up? How's the     
                                 mission going?: (Y/N) 

Ice Cream: Everything has been going good, I saw in the article that the bar was attacked? Are you okay? ;-;   

              Yeah, It's all good. Just a bunch
    of troublemakers Junior knew :(Y/N)

Ice Cream: Aww, I'm sorry to hear. Hey, I have to get going. Maybe after my mission we can go on a date ;3

                                                                                                Sure baby girl :3 Ttyl! :(Y/N)

I sighed as I got off, recently she's been busy with new missions that Roman and his new associate has been doing. She was hoping on introducing them to me, but as of right now it has been busy. "(Y/N)! We need to go now!" Wolfie yelled as she busted through my door, I groaned and checked the time, "It's only 11:15, You know we leave in another 15 minutes right?". She shook her head as she pulled me out of me room, "Junior called, he said it's urgent not only that but we have new job". I only stretched and pulled my arm away from her "Chill out okay! It's probably just another guard duty that we need to do. Plus how am I gonna go in my pajamas?"

Once Wolfie turned to look at me, she sighed "Well hurry, Junior sounded scared. Also, he said it's more then a guard duty, it's more permanent then temporary". This got my attention, I looked at her with a nod and ruffled my hair, she sent me back into my room quickly to change. "While I'm changing, can you do breakfast?" I asked. "Sure!".

With due time, we made it to 'Junior's Club' and he was pacing back and forth behind the bar. As, we neared, I greeted the girls with a kiss on their foreheads. Once Junior settled down he sighed and banged his head on the table. "Junior, are you okay?" Wolfie asked as she patted his head. "No...I'm in danger. Umm listen you two, well..uh four there will be..uh.. a new miss-er a new job...". I tilted my head, usually he isn't this nervous about jobs or missions so.....what's up? I inhaled and and got straight to the point.

"Okay Junior, what's up? You're acting all fidgety and depressed.." He let out a sort whine and covered himself with his arms but not enough to block his voice. "Beacon's headmaster came in this morning as I was finishing...you four are going to be attending beacon...". Our eyes widen "What!?" He only stood up straight and nodded. "He....sort off guessed...correctly that..you all were underaged workers.....and suggested that you attend and help...." Junior stated. "Okay....but help them by..?" "Assisting the teachers..." He finished my sentence. I groaned and faced everyone to see their expressions. The twins were shocked and were quite. Wolfie was nervously tapping the bar table. I raised an eyebrow and asked her what's wrong. 

She only looked at me like i was stupid. "Isn't that headmaster like in charge of the huntress and hunter school?" I only shrugged. "I heard that he's close friends with the general". At that moment, my throat went dry and my body felt numb. She's right....

(A/N): Guys! This is just a quick update, and I know it took like fifteen days!? I'm so sorry! ;-;  Any who, yes I see the votes and for now I see one for... ah yes!   BNHA Girls x Venom Reader! That story maybe coming soon. Maybe the votes will stop by the beginning of next month or next week. Also, as I stated before, I'm having difficulties on my wattpad on my phone so if this seems off on phones or anything it's because I'm on my laptop and it's different here. So, if you comment or ask anything then I might not reply or see it til later. But yeah, hope this was good and I'll see you guys next time!