Where It Went Wrong

"MS. ROSE! GRIMM 3'0 CLOCK!". I sped my way backwards, right on time to dodge a claw from a Ursa as it tried to strike me. I was almost out of breath, this has been going on for a long time! I also haven't heard form Troop B. Which is very concerning.

"MARTHA! BEHIND!"

"I GOT IT!"

"DAVIS, UP AHEAD!"

"FIREBALL!"

"IMMA NEED SOME HELP!"

"GOTCHA DUDE!

"FAUNUS DOWN!"

"BOMB PLACED!"

"NO WORRIES! I GOT YOU!"

"ICE WALL"

"MASK!"

"COPY!"

"KEEP PUSHING!"

"ACK- "DAVID!" I screamed as he was slashed from the back, causing him to fly from the impact. "MS. ROSE!". I gasped as I rolled from a fist of the ape Grimm. "Mary, crank the voltage up to 50!". "Got it!" She replied as she cranked the electrical fire gun. IT SHOT! "RROOOAAARR!".

"STEFAN!" Martha called out, but...no response "Damn, another one?" Ryan asked as we took a 10 minute break and are doing a role call. I could only keep my head down.

'What happened!? There was WAY to much Grimm... Did they not make it!? Wh- HOW did this happen!?

A hand started me as it was placed on my shoulder. "Come on Ms. Rose, we don't have much time. Let's continue moving. It's not wise to stay in one place". Christian explained, I could only nod. As I got up, my ear piece did the most horrific high pitched screech that made me rip it off.

My eyes widen, "James! Turn on the pocket communicator!" In a hurry, James set up the communicator and powered it on.

"Com- *cough cough* C-Come....in, come...in.." "Lieutenant!" I screamed through the walkie talkie that was connected to the communicator. "Arg! Don't! *cough* don't....scream... We *huff* we... were ambushed.." My comrades and I gasped. "But- But how!?" "LISTEN! *gasp* T-there's two guys.... Their- *cough cough* their names are....Tyrian..and....and..." 

...

...

...

"NO! Lieutenant! Stay with me!....Lieutenant please....what is the other one's name?...Lieutenant! Lieu-"SUMMER!" I was flung to the side as a paw striked me from behind.

'Damn it! Looks like this will be a situation, a situation to use my eyes.'

With a deep breath, I closed my eyes.

'Ruby, Yang, Raven, Qrow, Tai....I will come home.

All of my comrades....... I WILL AVENGE YOU!'

I opened my eyes, staring into the souls of those before me. All the grimm started to vanish, with my new source of motivation, we powered through the forest of darkness. Ready to take on the Queen of Grimm!