Part two

Author's Note: [ ]

"(M/N)! Where are you!?"

A voice rang out as Qrow flew from tree to tree, branch to branch. His cape was torn and he was running out of breath trying to cover ground to look for the missing women

'Please Oum, tell me she's safe. That she made it far and -

"Dust- " Qrow cut himself off as he saw a pile of flesh on the floor. A pile that you couldn't even tell if it was even human. Blood puddles, broken bones, torn flesh you name it. He covered his mouth with his ash covered hand as his fell to his knees.

"Please, say it isn't so! Please tell me this isn't her! I promised him...I PROMISED!". Qrow cried with anger as he stared at a necklace that (M/N) has worn all her life since she and (F/N) got together. He picked it up, but he soon stood up in a panic, "Wait! Where is she!?". He cried out, and dashed around the area looking for a trace of her.

'Dust! Where is (Y/N)!? If she isn't around here there has to be a chance that someone took her, right?'

Qrow refused to give up, he spent the night retracing the area. He looked high and low, thinking of every possiblity. Faith was slowly fading, but there is still a little voice in his mind that said she's fine, and safe. He looked around as he walked away, picking up (M/N)'s necklace and placed it safely in a little case that held (F/N)'s ring.

'Incase she is truly out there. I'll save this for her, so she can know what good people her parents were. Who knows? Maybe she could even meet Yang soon.'

He pulled out his scroll and called someone who was waiting on the report of the mission.

With you
The beowolf was slowly getting irritated by the cries coming from the basket. For a little being, she sure can beat a police alarm. The leader lightly shook his head right and left creating a little rocking motion, letting the baby know it's time for another nap.

The beowolves soon entered the 'Forbidden Forest' as it was named and slowly scattered out to meet with Ursas and many other grimm species.
As the beowolf neared a large, runned down castle the doors opened allowing it to enter. As it walked it's way over to the throne room two of the Queen's loyal minions took notice of the basket.

???'s Pov
As my beautiful creature neared my throne, it bowed and carefully placed the basket on the foot of the stairs.

'Just what did you bring?'

I thought to myself as the alpha bowed and left. I carefully got up and-
"My Queen! Please be careful, if you want, I can look in it!" My newly follower bursted through my door as my other minion followed.

"Calm down Tyrian, I'm sure the 'All Mighty Salem' is going to be just fine, I mean her very own creations wouldn't dare betray their mistress. At least not without reason."

Arthur said with a confident grin. He and Tyrian both have been working under me ever since Arthur met Jacques.

"It's alright, I have this under my control". As soon as I said that actually, the basket started making
...baby noises!? 'Just what did my creation brought me!?'

"Oooo, seems like the beowolf brought us a toy to play with!" Tyrian yelled only to soon startle the miserable thing causing it to cry...

I placed my fingers on the brink of my nose as it cried for attention. Both of my minions made their way towards it as they took it out and made it calm down. "Isn't she just adorable! Look! It's a faunus! A bear one to be exact!" Arthur exclaimed.