Found You

???'s Pov
It was a chilly morning, I had just entered school and was settling in for the day. I made my way over to the small table by the right side of my office. It was a mini kitchen that I recently installed for myself. Incase I ever needed a cup of coffee to help me calm and collect myself.

As I waited by the coffee mixer, I took off my little (I don't know the color) brown framed glasses and wiped them clean.

'I'll have to see if I can start from scratch. Summer's daughter will definitely be a big role. But, how will it work?'.

I sighed, then heard a ding from the coffee mixer. I removed the jug and grabbed my mug. As I poured, I couldn't help but wonder..

Was it worth it?

I mean, James has told me that he lost her. However, I have a feeling that I will be one step closer into finding that no good bea-

"Professor!"

I was snapped out of my thoughts as I noticed I was sitting in my chair and had a mug filled perfectly filled with coffee.

'Huh, guess my body knew the routine by heart'.

I turned to the boys who happened to barge into my office. "Oh! Charles, Nathan, what can I do for you boys?" I asked.

"Professor! We would like to file a complaint!" Nathan demanded. "Oh, to what or whom are you reporting on. Also what happened to your head?". Charles was the one to answer it "That's what we wanted to discuss about".

Charles then went on and explain the situation.

"Last night we were hanging out at Junior's bar-

"What were you two doing at the bar? Aren't you both underage?".

"Well yeah-, but- uh, We were there! Look, we just need your help!"

"With what?"

"Look! This employee of Junior's just flipped me onto a table, which dislocated my shoulder! Nathan was bleeding from the back of his head because of the impact of a tackle! We need to be defended!" Charles stated. "Not only that, but then they just left us out in the streets!" Nathan said.

I sigh, of course, they would want me to be on their side. If I didn't agree, then I'd be blamed if they got injured for going back on their own.

I stood up "Prepare yourselves, then meet me outside at the bullhead". They nodded with proud smugs on their 'pretty boy' faces....

(Y/N)'s Pov
I sighed as I swept the floor. Wolfie, Junior, and I spent the night cleaning up the mess. All three of us were tired. It was times like these, that I would drift off into my thoughts. Junior knows about us being escapees, we told him, when we were just having deep conversations. It was him that promised to protect us.

Speaking of protecting, something has been bugging me. Ever since yesterday, two girls wouldn't leave my mind. 'Who were they again? Oh, Nora and Rin! Those two names just gave me a feeling that wouldn't leave me. Almost as if I knew them already....'

I heard the radio on the bar table turn on, 'Huh, guess Wolfie wanted to hear music'.

Actually....it has been a while, since the General spoke about anything. I'm so paranoid that he'll be right behind u-

I swiftly grabbed the person's wrist and turned the person around slamming them onto a nearby table. While I twisted their armturned and grabbed the person's arm.