Fighting Students!

"I'll do it!"

A guy with very light brown, gingerish hair and light blue eyes, who had a semi-muscular form raised his hand. He was part of the group of guys that were chuckling like gossiping girls.
Ms. Goodwitch looked at him. "Okay Cardin, anyone else want a chance to fight (Y/n) before class ends?".
"Actually, Ms. Goodwitch, my whole team would want to take a crack at battling the teacher's assistant".
"Okay, so first up will be Cardin, then Sky- " "Ms. Goodwitch, with all due respect, we would like to battle her as a team".

"A four against one battle? Cardin don't be ridiculous, we don't start training 4 vs 1 until next week. Before then, it's unfair for (Y/N). Now please take the st- " She was interrupted again.

"In all honestly, (Y/N), can you even fight more than like two people? I mean when I think about it, a teacher's assistant must be at least more pro than the students, right? I'd say that you should be able to take the whole team down. You know? Show us what your kind can do. After all, you look like you're basically around our age. So why not let us in on your status? What makes you so special, huh? ". Cardin got up and started stretching his arms and legs, as the rest of his team stood up with sly smirks.

"Cardin, I will not have you fight (Y/N) if you keep on act-

"Ms. Goodwitch, I think I'll be up for the challenge." I said as I started stretching out my arms and legs. "Now (Y/N), you shouldn't feel pressured to fight this team". I looked at her and smiled. "Honestly, it's not a problem. I can take'em."

Ms.Goodwitch let out a heavy sigh and took out her scroll, "Okay Cardin, get your team ready".

The team of Cardin left to prepare while I stood in front of the classroom waiting for them. A few people were waiting, and mumbling. Excited looks on their faces It didn't take long for the team came back with their weapon

3rd Person's Pov

Cardin stood in front of his team, they got into their stances with their weapons ready. Cardin had his mace, Dove had his sword that turns into a revolver, Russel had his daggers and lastly Sky had his halberd.

(Y/n) stood across from them, she held out her sword and practice some swinging and slashes before standing still. Her sword in her hands, the pocket knives in her pocket and the throwing knives around her waist. She scanned them and realised they were mostly melee.

Professor Goodwitch stood in front of the class and got the projection of their health bars. She raised her hand and started the count down.

" 3....2....1...START!" 

Cardin was the first one to lunge at (Y/n), he ran to her and swung his mace, she dodged under and punched his gut, that was exposed due to the armor not covering it. After a punch, he stumbled a bit, but was greeted to an uppercut that made him fall and slide to his team mates.

"What are standing around for!? Get her!"  He barked at his teammates. Dove gulped, but was nudgedside by Russel and Sky. Russel was next, he went and started doing a sequences of slashes, even throwing them and taking them them back. As (Y/n) was distracted, dodging all the swings, Sky went to sneak up behind her. She felt a presence behind her and turned to see she was being pushed toward him, being cornered. Russel roughly pushed her and towards Sky who swung his halberd up and swung it down, trying to get a hit on her.

(Y/n) slid under Sky and side kicked him, she threw two throwing knives and pinned Sky's collar and sleeve to a wall. She blocked an incoming strike from Russel and pushed against him. They pulled away from one another and soon a series of clashing of blades followed. Russel tried to stab her, and she blocked it, he used the other dagger to swipe her stomach but she jumped her waist back, pushing him off her.