Chapter 1: The young commander's little mirror 1

In the entire southern province, almost everyone knows the young commander Han Ying.

The grandfather is the head of the six major army and at the same time serving as both a warlord and a maternal grandfather, he is an only child with no brothers and sisters to fight for power, the young commander Han can be said to have a good and easy life, the whole person is like a shining golden thigh, unfortunately he also happens to have an unyielding appearance, that everyone already broke their heads attempting to climb trying to be his partner.

Han Ying's commander title, has already been there for five to six years. Clearly the grandfather Han Xuan is identified as the highest commander, but this name is not inherited on the incompetent and lascivious father, instead fell to Han Ying's head who just became an adult and dared to fiercely contend in the battlefield.

The great young commander is not concerned about food and clothes, having lived for twenty years, was only bothered by two things: the first is how to at once completely clear out all of his father mistresses with the other men and women who are striving to climb his father's bed, the second is how to steal from his grandfather's place the closely guarded 'small mirror'.

The mirror is precisely said to be the Han Dynasty's guardian heart mirror, it is said to be used by the emperor, that is then passed as a family heirloom. This matter is practically known by the Han family, but no one knows that, from the first time since seeing it in childhood the very feared and strict young commander Han, has been secretly and continuously looking at it.

Taking advantage at that time when the family elders were not home, he sneaked with great courage into his grandfather's treasure room to play, after turning left and right, he finally turned to the innermost room where a small box with a mirror inside is enshrined on top. Unsurprisingly it was opened out of curiosity, from there he saw the entrance of the treasure room suddenly closing, the lights of the room were completely extinguished, –The automatic protection device on the box was activated.

Suddenly pitch black, darkness makes people scared, the usually spoiled and less than four year old young Han where to have seen this kind of sudden protection device, immediately senseless, he cried out with all his heart. Unfortunately this room is a restricted area, crying out again the servants still cannot hear, it's said that even shouting at that area everyday is ineffective, when he was really helpless, the very little guardian heart mirror on top suddenly sent out a gentle light.

A very gentle and soft light, truly gentle like a soft dream. To have experienced this feeling from a very long time, those things that year were already hazy to Han Ying, yet still was able to recall that gentle light that accompanied him in the middle of darkness, appearing like a colorful fantasy, until now still existing in the heart and has yet to dissipate.

It's a pity that the family rule stipulates that these treasures must be placed in the treasure box, no one is allowed to easily take it out, Young Han wasn't just taught but immediately prevented, since then he never again had a chance to see the guardian heart mirror for the second time, thus in this way it was remembered since childhood until adulthood, not truly sincere in the heart.

Although the young supreme commander is a hundred percent true man of iron and blood, yet there is a secret and difficult to talk about addiction, –Just like a little school girl he is fond of reading those colorful fantasy western fairy tales, like those big shots in the society that believed in highest morality of Buddhism, one side is covered with blood and simultaneously sincere to the worship of Buddhism, Han Ying also has this strange contradiction. Since that day he came out of his grandfather's secret treasure room, that little mirror changed into his heart's favorite fairy tale, light blue, soft, warm, also full of unimaginable fantasy and mystery.