Chapter 21: The commander's little mirror extra

Nowadays, with his treasure by his side Han Ying was naturally full of joy, the only thing missing was an all caps words of I'M VERY HAPPY on his forehead. If he was a big lion, perhaps the tail would have already reached the heavens.

His happiness directly affected the whole estate and company, Therefore, Yang Sen Yu and other old subordinates up to the steward and servants, faced Chen Tong filled with love and attentive care, no one expressed doubt or surprise with the youth's sudden appearance, and just gave appropriate treatment, for fear that the youth will have any dissatisfaction.

They're not only fawning over Chen Tong because Han Ying values him, but simply because Chen Tong can make Han Ying happy. This is a great thing about the great commander, when normal people have a subordinate, at most can only cultivate loyalty from birth to death, but he can make them love or hate an important task, anyone or anything that can make him happy, will only come from someone who will sincerely love and treasure him.

This is simply an inhuman and irrational strange truth.

Of course, their master is definitely more □□. Since Chen Tong came back, Han Ying completely degraded, becoming a hairy boy who is experiencing his first love, wishing to hang on his treasure's body for 24 hours, even the work isn't done, all were thrown to the company's subordinate.

Upon waking in the morning will begin to dazedly watch his lover's sleeping face, as if to compensate for the 7 years when he hasn't seen enough; after getting out of bed will then wash his face, dress him and without exceptions will take care of everything himself, seemingly addicted in caring for the youth like a Barbie doll; unable to resist feeding him personally during breakfast, urging him to eat a little more of this and that; after eating breakfast, will then take Chen Tong to familiarize himself to mansion's grazing land.

The wide pasture has a herd of horses and sheeps, Han Ying brought Chen Tong to the corral's front, pointing at a very pretty white horse said: "Baby, this pony is what I specially picked for you, ......that little sheep too," pointing to the cute pet-like little sheep on the side, "Do you like it or not?"

"Like," Chen Tong was very happy as Han Ying expected, steadily gazing at the very cute little sheep and pony, also asked: "do they have a name?"

"Have," Han Ying replied: "both are called Tong Tong."

"Ah?" Chen Tong slightly froze, "Isn't that my name?"

"En, because I missed Baby very much......"

Chen Tong already knew that he slept for a whole 7 years, couldn't help but guiltily say: "Sorry, I didn't know......"

"Hush," Han Ying immediately stopped the hint of apology on his treasure's lips, taking the person in his embrace then kissed him, "Baby is good, this isn't your fault."

Han Ying with Chen Tong entered the corral, Chen Tong immediately ran to touch the little sheep's soft wool, and cautiously touched the horse's head.

"Tong Tong still has a year to be fully grown," Han Ying is naturally referring to the pony, "it's very obedient, won't harm you, so don't fear."

"Is it alright to change their name?" Chen Tong couldn't help complaining, "It's very strange to hear, I won't know if your calling them or me......"

"You're Baby, they're Tong Tong, won't mix." Han Ying convincingly argued, "They're fond of this name, one is one and a half year old and the other is two years old, both are younger than you, you have to allow them."

Chen Tong suddenly fell into a predicament.

"Anyway I think calling them Tong Tong is very good." Han Ying suddenly touched his chin revealing a bad smile, pointing to the lamb said: "Tong Tong can be hugged, Tong Tong is white, soft and docile," Then pointing to the pony: "Tong Tong can be ridden, pressing under the body is very obedient......"