Chapter 14: the commander's little mirror 14

Xu Jun Duo shamelessly followed Han Ying, brazenly boarding the train together, running as to not be left behind. Han Ying naturally boards the first carriage, the room was comfortable and private to avoid disturbances, the furnishings inside were readily available, in addition to the essentials there were also books, tea sets, phonograph and other recreational items, the floor was covered with a clean and thick carpet, and was very different with the crowded and chaotic lower carriages.

The train started followed by a whistle, shakily swayed forward, Xu Jun Duo with the shaking carriage began to talk about the towns recreational entertainments and interesting anecdotes to attract Chen Tong's attention, successfully making the youth smile. Bring out a gift, sincerely said: "Tong Tong, this is for you."

He gave a folk type toy that he had just mentioned, it is played by people everywhere in the city, not really a valuable object. The great young Xu has always squandered money, buying this cheap little item, is probably because with this the other side will be unable to refuse.

The toy's name is 'Buzzer', made of porcelain, the workmanship is very exquisite but the appearance is peculiar, both ends are like round flat cakes, pierced by a rope, at the edge of the cake are some small gaps, the mechanism is to pull the rope to make the two cakes rotate, filling the air gap with a buzz, the faster the rotation the denser the sound, very pleasant to hear. Chen Tong having never seen it, was somewhat curious, handling it was even a little cautious as if afraid it would fall and break, making the originally overbearing Han Ying who wanted to refuse just purse his lips.

He can throw Xu Jun Duo and his gift out the window, but he couldn't bear spoil Chen Tong's mood. Han Ying seemed to be more and more aware that the other person's mood was more important than his own possessiveness, this kind of thinking made him conflicted and troubled, a frowning face with resistance but also helplessness just like an abandoned child.

Xu Jun Duo has already described the mechanics, but this item is originally played by adults, requiring skills, Chen Tong tried but wasn't successful, Xu Jun Duo took the opportunity to approach, to teach him by hand.

As a result, the distance between the two is inevitably close, with the youth's lowered head, the long eyelashes was half hanged, even the silhouette that wasn't of a native feature seemed so beautiful, Xu Jun Duo felt his heart ripple like running around, and slightly trembled when Chen Tong's hand was met, the heart was also agitated.

It's not like you've never seen a beauty, why is this one so different?

This made Xu Jun Duo feel that Chen Tong was really different, there is no traditional habit of being shy or talking under one's breath, nor the foreigner's very passionate display, also not the unreasonable conceitedness. The youth is like his mother's favorite orchid, silently blooming in the corner, with a bright magnificence, but not arrogant.

"It's already a little late, Tong Tong it's time to take a nap," Han Ying finally couldn't help it, directly picked Xu Jun Duo, "scram back to your own compartment."

Driving away his rival, Han Ying also calmly snatched the thing in Chen Ting's hand, "Baby can't play with other people's gifts, you can't play even if you want to."

Actually, Chen Tong didn't want to play anymore. He has always been easy to satisfy, it's natural to be happy and curious towards new things that has never been seen, but losing it doesn't matter, so he wasn't too preoccupied with it. Thus, Chen Tong blinked his eyes, looking at Han Ying silently, but Han Ying misunderstood his meaning, "......I can give what Baby wants, don't be angry okay?"

Saying so will then give Chen Tong a gift, but the great commander only brought a pistol. Taking the gun out and placing it in Chen Tong's hands, "This M1900* is very easy to use, strong elasticity, 30 meters of firing range, suitable for close-range self-defense and attacks, guaranteed to be more interesting than the toy just now."