Chapter 26: The imperial little fox 5 (2 -in- 1)

When the doctor carrying the medicine box entered the bedroom, he saw Nicholas still carrying the little fox in his arms, slowly pacing in the room while gently coaxing, anxiousness clear on his face

Chen Tong's demon body in the first world was a mirror treasure without impurities, in this world was just a newborn cub, even if the soul was strong but a weak body cannot support it. Cubs are inherently prone to illness, fever was a common thing, but the little fox's fever at this time was somewhat fierce, the body's temperature has already reached 39.8 and was still diagnosed with an internal respiratory infection and acute inflammation.

Although the current medicine has developed to a point that no matter how high the fever is a single injection can achieve the desired effect, but the inflammation must still be nursed slowly, there's no need to worry. However, Nicholas was still anxious as before, the main reason was naturally distress.

The sick little fox curled up in bed was still, the breathing short and weak, the pointed ears were languid and drooped, the big furry tail lacked it's luster, completely devoid of the usual lively appearance and was frighteningly behaved.

However, Nicholas didn't want his treasure to be this well-behaved, he only hopes that he will always be lively, when happy hold the tail while rolling around with perhaps a few happy yi ya that babies make which no one understands, if unhappy then cry to him or protest by using the millet teeth to bite him.

Because of sore throat, drinking the medicine was also a problem, the little fox closed his eyes and simply refuses to drink, carefully squeezing his soft little mouth Nicholas' tongue slowly pushes the medicine into his mouth. Busy for long time then finally heard a slight swallowing sound from the little stubborn one's throat, which simply sounded like heaven to Nicholas.

This medicine was slightly sugarcoated, the bitter taste can easily emerge, fortunately the little fox wasn't awake, otherwise won't know how to make trouble. His great Highness sighed in relief, he tasted all the parent's joys and sorrows in just a short night, unconsciously the heart and mind is filled by his little fox, completely without warning.

The little fox was finally better the next morning, but still lacked vitality and refused his hugs, curling up in bed alone. Finally at noon, the inflammation changed into an intermittent cough due to the medicine's effect, --Even if this was a good sign, Nicholas' heart tightened with each cough he heard and was just as unbearable as before.

Towards evening, His great Highness updated a new content in his social account: Baby is ill, it's very distressing.