Chapter 30: The imperial little fox 9 (Family)

The first grade children of Imperial Elementary School soon knew one thing, that a new student is joining today.

Not only did the class' teacher relinquish the lecture to run and meet him, but he was also personally brought to class by the principal* and the vice principal Gordon, --This unprecedented situation in entering the school simply piqued the children's curiosity.*the principal didn't have any name

Someone was naturally unconvinced, Klaus, the only grandson of a cabinet elder is the head of that. The birth rate of the empire has continually declined in this past few years, the Imperial Elementary School is an aristocratic school that only accepts the upper class' children, so there were only 20 children in the entire first grade, whether mental or physical skill all were placed in the same class. With a b level physical skill, Klaus grew taller and sturdier than any of his peers, like a little tiger with excess energy all day, upon entering school the first day he learned to posses the mountain and became king, becoming the boss of the entire class.

The upper class' children were relatively precocious, thus as a boss Klaus has this style and model, expressing great discomfort towards this new classmate that has yet to come but received great attention, waiting for their class' teacher to leave raised a small fist, saying that he wanted to have an initial show of strength towards the other.

"Right," Several of Klaus' little worshipers followed and parroted him: "Make him taste a bit of your power!"

The other children listening suddenly couldn't help but express concern and sympathy to the new classmate, those that had been bullied didn't dare speak. Only having the same b physical skill level as Klaus, Kyle the duke's son with the highest grades, IQ and EQ to defeat him just raised his brow, actually expressing sympathy towards Klaus.

--Truly grew to an empty headed fool without brains that will make all the Empires Elementary School's first grade students lose face! A student that can make the principal personally deliver him, either the background or the skill level is super strong, which area can give him a taste of bitterness?

It was at this time that the new classmate finally appeared.

Kyle who was always facing the door happened to be the first to see the little fox's delicate face and beautiful eyes, immediately became stunned, Klaus at the other side opposite the door still facing his followers blurted: "Hmph, I will absolutely beat that new guy crying back home!"

......oh? The little fox's hidden fox ears slightly shook and raised his narrowed eyes. The principal and others who came together naturally heard, the class' teacher severely scolded: "Klaus Johnson, how dare you try to bully the new student!"

Klaus as a child with a high skill and a reliable family background was naturally daring, and was actually unafraid hearing those words, even turned to try and continue to exclaim: "I......"

However, just saying a word and seeing the little fox inexplicably choked the next moment. The following words suddenly could not be said, the rigid face flushed. Only one thought was left in his mind and body, --Too beautiful!

In fact, children were resolutely a face control*, adults can rationalize their likes or dislikes based on the other's talent, disposition and others, but a child only knows how to look at the other's external appearance and is straightforward without agendas, only needing beauty to be fully liked.*beauty, appearance based