Chapter 19: the commander's little mirror 19

Reaching the point of sleepiness at noon, perhaps the man's embrace was too steady, or the train was moving with a slow shaking motion, making Chen Tong a bit sleepy, even releasing two yawns, unconsciously hanging his head and closing his eyes.

"Baby don't sleep, we'll be getting off later." Han Ying quickly shakes him awake, "The further north the colder, by sleeping it will be easier to get sick ."

Chen Tong then quietly asks: "How long before getting off?"

"An hour at most." Han Ying coaxing his treasure said: "Hold on for a while, after getting off, I'll find a place with no one for you to change back to a small mirror to sleep in my arms alright?"

"Don't need," Chen Tong immediately shakes his head, "I'm not sleepy, I want to stay with you."

Two people were hugging in a gloomy corner, clearly surrounded by chaos, and the road ahead would be very difficult, but the heart is warm and calm, even this small corner seems to become incredibly warm.

But just as young master Chen said so his mouth uncontrollably gave a small yawn, a tear drop appeared from the corner of his eye. Han Ying couldn't help but reach out to catch it, then stroked the youth's eye. The long eyelashes suddenly quivered between Han Ying's fingers, this kind of trembling made him feel as if he had caught a rare butterfly. Not daring to let go, fearing that if he relaxed it will then fly away.

"Ding–, Han Ying's degree of goodwill increased by 0.1, current favorable impression is 95.7"

"......" Young master Chen suddenly became somewhat speechless, immediately felt that it would be better to close Han Ying's reminder again?

Soon arrived to Bai Yi mountain, the time was almost 2pm.

Han Ying was naturally reluctant to let Chen Tong climb, it first took a lot of effort to half coax and half cheat with a bit of coercion to let his treasure turn into a mirror, then bought two sets of warm clothes and equipments in the mountain's small town, and finally spent money to find a young hunter with experience in mountain climbing as a guide.

In fact, relying on Han Ying's strength, climbing a mountain is not impossible, the frightening thing is the ever changing weather, Bai Yi mountain is known for it's immeasurable strangeness, avalanches usually occur, even experienced hunters are unwilling to take risks, repeatedly asking Han Ying: "It's very unsafe to pass Bai Yi mountain this season, are you sure you want to go?"

"En." Han Ying nods, "If we set off now, about what time can we reach Yuan county?"

"About 1 or 2am. This mountain isn't actually very high, just steep, if we travel fast and there are no accidents, we can cross in 11 to 12 hours. So, we'll leave as soon as it's bright tomorrow morning, by chance it is almost nightfall."

"No," a long night of sleep brings about many dreams, it's unknown how many accidents can happen in a night, Han Ying can't wait or even gamble, what's more the express train to the Southern province in the Yuan county starts at noon, there is only a ride per day, "I'm afraid I can't wait for tomorrow, and must leave now."

"Aiya, that won't do," the hunter immediately shook his head, "the winds are strong at night, the avalanche's probability is doubled than during the day, there are still wild animals, if you insist on leaving now, I can only send you halfway through the mountain, and help point you to a safer mountainside, but can't accompany you the whole way."

Saying so then returned the money to Han Ying, and with great regret said: "I'm really sorry......"

The hunter still had a family composed of a son who just recently turned two and a mother to take care of, letting him accompany while being aware of the dangers is very difficult, Han Ying didn't take the money, only said: "Halfway up the mountain is halfway up the mountain."