Chapter 36: The imperial little fox 15

Since being promoted to SS level, Nicholas has never experienced his legs weakening, making him wonder if it was his own misperception. Shaking his head didn't make the sense of dizziness disappear but aggravated it instead, when the body's heat rose bit by bit reaching his veins only then did he realize that something was wrong.

"Your Highness."

A voice was then heard at this time, two people approached his left and right holding him, the tone was gentle and respectful, but the strength was too great to be denied, both were a level S mental skill, the voice had a hypnotic nature: "......you're drunk, your subordinates will help you rest for a while."

Sure, Nicholas drank a lot of wine, but he has never gotten drunk even when drinking too much. He then completely understood what the situation was and realized that he had been drugged, the heart didn't have a trace of confusion, on the contrary he wanted to see who had the nerves to do so and actually followed the two.

After all, with His great Highness physical skill level there was nothing to worry about regardless of what happens, but his little fox which was his only worry was currently at home, besides, this is the royal palace, even if someone wanted his life, it also wasn't wise to challenge the royal family's power and prestige.

The physical skill has their own set of breath, Nicholas using his energy roughly found a bit about the drug and as expected it wasn't a fatal poison, but the drug was somewhat strange in an indescribable sense.

*chi: spirit, energy

However, Nicholas was very confident that his strength was sufficient enough to suppress it.Using his energy, he managed to suppress the drug while frowning who in the end used this drug on him, and was finally unwittingly 'helped' by the two to an unknown door, he, without waiting for a moment pushed the door open but immediately became stunned.

Lying on the bed on his stomach dressed in a semi revealing clothes was a young man with animal ears.

The youth's loose clothes slipped open by half, a large part of the back was exposed, the curve from the waist to the buttocks could make a person's imagination run wild. Not to mention, the pair of furry ears that was exactly like his little fox.

The drug that Nicholas just recently suppressed had a tendency to recur because of the ears, he then finally understood what drug was given and who had drugged him.

It must certainly be a type of aphrodisiac, and the person was exactly the one Antonio warned him to pay close attention to. This time, Eve Robert didn't resort to schemes but used seduction, and even wore a pair of simulated beast ears that was unknowingly made, raised his beautiful face that constantly had an affectionate look, "His Highness......"

Unfortunately, Nicholas who saw his face quickly frowned with disgust.

His great Highness felt that the other was incomparably disgusting, unfortunately killing a person at his brother's engagement party wasn't allowed making him uncomfortable. Thinking about the second half of the engagement banquet after he welcomed the guest with wine was nearing completion and once again strived to suppress the heat and weakness, then without delay turned to leave.