Chapter 35: The imperial little fox 14

Nicholas choked for a while before uttering with a somewhat flustered and exasperated tone: "Why?"

But the little fox just slightly frowned and said with a bit of confusion: "Bored is bored, should there be a reason?"

His great Highness was once again frozen by this words.

Young master Chen was actually also very distressed, and immediately proposed to renounce this task to the white pom-pom, the white pom-pom lightly said: "You can do things slowly with this unconscious release of alluring air, but the requirements for being eccentric can be lightened, just do 3 or more thing that can be considered eccentric."

So His great Highness was not only unable to say anything, but was also driven out.

The little fox requested to sleep alone, Nicholas' shameless extended hands froze in midair and only obtained an empty air. The youth said very clearly: "I've already grown up to be able to sleep alone." --And a good night was politely said for compensation, while also asking him to kindly close the door when he leaves.

The old man was then turned away.

Nicholas after a long hesitation, finally went out and gently closed the door. When the door clicked closed, the old man then leaned against the door and sighed, suddenly feeling that the whole prince's mansion was very quiet, as if he lived alone.

That night, Nicholas who hadn't slept because of watching over the little fox was once again unable to sleep.

Lying on the big bed for a while, irregardless of him closing his eyes or not was unable to sleep even when changing to different postures. No one on the arm, no one leaning on the chest, and no soft hair or even fur to soften his heart, remembering the little fox's words simply made it difficult to sleep.

In fact when talking about liking the new and hating the old, no one could match Nicholas, who doesn't know about the Third Royal prince's quirk that was his ruthless temperament, having a goodwill to someone at first but will suddenly change and throw him out. But with this so-called natural cycle, everything in this world has its karma and the majestic Royal prince also received his day of retribution. Nicholas who has never been tired of his child was the first to be told that he was bored with him, the other, being his most guarded treasure, made him unable to fight back or scold and he could only be angry with himself.

His baby is actually more troublesome than him, and he could only be bluer than blue, His great Highness simply suspected that he was too old, and could no longer keep up with the current thinking of the children, the speed of abandonment was simply too fast that he could only face it with ignorance.

Of course, it wasn't only His great Highness that was confused.

Both Kyle and Klaus, who has always been worried about the little fox's condition has been absent-minded in class for several days, and strenuously waited in school for such a long time but then received news that the other had actually dropped out of school. Heading towards the prince's mansion to find out the detailed circumstances, but the prince's mansion constantly refused guests, the defenses were also well fortified, not to mention two children, even their parents couldn't enter.