❤️Part 1❤️

A New Story by kpremii

Thank you all for suggesting the plots...

This story is gonna be entirely different from kyy but includes all the characters of kyy...

Plot suggested by BhavithaTalluri
ShivaniBijalwan
Charmedone22
Anulov
Deepa4567 and all those who suggested that the story should be different from Kyy

Thanks a lot to all  who suggested me...

I will surely consider others suggestions very soon...

.............................................................

Cover Credit : _khusiyaan_

.............................................................

Murthy Villa..

A bright morning...

Nandini is still snuggling herself inside the blanket.....

Alarm which is set in her mobile rings... She sneaked out just her one hand out of the blanket and switched off the alarm...

It's 8.00 a.m..

Abhimanyu knocked the door.

Nandini smiled in her sleep  :  "Yes Bhai"

Abhimanyu opened the door and came inside to look at his baby doll still sleeping..oops acting like sleeping.

Abhi  smilingly  :  "Good Morning Baby doll"

Nandini didn't open her eyes smilingly :  "Good Morning Bhai"

Abhi chuckled looking at her actions...

Abhi teasingly  :  "I don't mind you sleeping still baby doll...But what will happen to your interview?"

Nandini panicked and got up immediately..

Abhi worried looking at Nandini in tension..

Abhi sat near Nandini on bed and creased her head..

Abhi worriedly  : "Baby doll..You still have time...You are the princess of Murthys' and the co - owner of Murthy industries...Then what is the need of working in another industry as an employee?"

Nandini lovingly looked at Abhi.

Nandini  smilingly :  "I love you bhai...But bhai...I need some experience bhai..And that experience also I should get it from somewhere not under yours and father's nose...Ofcourse I need your guidance to handle our industries...But not now...I am just a graduate..I have to learn a lot...So please bhai"

Seeing Nandini pleading to him, Abhi's eyes are welled up with tears.

Abhi sobbingly  :  "Don't ever request me...Order me baby doll...I will do it...It's just that Dad and I are not willing to let you work at this age itself..."

Nandini chuckled  and wiped Abhi's tears...

Nandini smilingly  :  "I am 21 bhai...But you still calling me baby doll"

Abhi  :  "You will always be my baby doll for me and Dad no matter what  and who comes between us"

Nandini hugged Abhi ...

Nandini sadly  :  "I wish Mom was there today to see me getting ready for the interview...Why she left us soon bhai?"

Abhi sadly  :  "Even I am missing her today baby doll"

Abhi suddenly smilied  :  "Okay..Now no worries baby doll...Go and get ready for your interview..I myself will prepare your favorite pancakes today"

Nandini smilingly  :  "Okay bhai"

By 9.00 Nandini came down to the living area....

Murthys' Mansion has totally 3 floors... Each floor will itself look like a mansion with all the amenities needed for an individual...

When Ishita Murthy (Abhi and Nandini's Mom) was alive, all were happy and satisfied ...

So Raman Murthy (Abhi and Nandini's Dad)  and Ishita took the first floor...Abhimanyu Murthy took the Second Floor and Nandini Murthy took the third floor..

They also have a helipad on their terrace and a helicopter on their own is also parked there.

But after Ishita's death, rest of their murthys' felt so lonely that they could not even be in separately floors...

So Abhi and Nandini  came to the first floor.

Now Raman's room in the middle with Abhi and Nandini's room on either sides...

Abhimanyu is in kitchen preparing pancakes with a apron covering his formal dressing for the meeting in Murthy Industries.

Nandini happily   :  "Bhai..I am ready"

Raman too came from the room and wished Nandini good morning.

Abhimanyu came from the kitchen  smilingly  :  "Here is your favorite pancakes baby doll"

All had their breakfast silently..

Nandini  :  "Bhai....I am getting late...So...."

Nandini got blessings from Raman...Raman happily blessed her and wished her the best of luck.

Nandini went near the photo frame of Ishita and prayed to her....

Abhimanyu rushed to the kitchen and bought curd sugar and fed it to Nandini...He too wished her the best of luck.

Raman  :  "Abhi! You are already ready...So drop her in her interview venue"

Abhimanyu chuckled .

Nandini smilingly  :  "Not at all dad....I will go just like other employees go ....There is no change in that...okay bye all.."

Both Abhimanyu and Raman smiled at each other..

Abhimanyu went to the office and Raman stayed in the Villa itself..

Raman will visit the industries once in a month or if there in any important meeting..

Otherwise, rest of them will be handled by Abhimanyu itself as Nandini and Abhimanyu forced Raman  to take rest...

.............................................................

Awaiting for your responses...

Silent Readers do Vote!