❤️Part 17❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments!

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

............................................................

After few days...

Abhi, Nandini, Manik and Mukthi are  happily chitchatting being seated in a private lounge after dinner in a restaurant.

Yeah.....now all of them knew about the other's relationship. So Nandini only planned a dinner to celebrate it.

They invited Cabir and Navya too but since Navya had to attend a important wedding, Cabir told them he will come and join later.

Nandini who is seated with Abhi smilingly :  "Manik and Mukthi !  Why you people are born with such  cousins who are waiting for a chance to ruin your family.....In that case, Abhi bhai and I are very happy to be born alone"

Manik and Mukthi looked at each other and made a sad face....

Abhi smilingly  :  "But baby doll....What they will do for that? It was their parent's mistake that they didn't identify who are bad till date"

Manik :  "Abhimanyu is absolutely right.......Only problem is the belief which my dad kept on her sister "

Mukthi angrily  :  "But bhai...if bua is behind our dad, this Aryaman is torturing me like anything......He and his lusty glares.....I can't tolerate this anymore.....I can be at home freely only when you or Dhruv is at home"

Manik creased Mukthi's hair worriedly....

Manik smilingly  :  "Don't worry Mukthi.....I will put an end to this problem very soon"

Nandini also smilingly leaned on Abhi's shoulders watching them.

Cabir and Navya who happened to enter that private lounge that time saw Nandini and Mukthi happily leaning on their respective brother's shoulders.....

Cabir sarcastically  :  "Wah...What a scene to watch? Navya? I thought this would be a date for the lovers....but it seems to be like  a family dinner"

Navya too smilingly nodded her head....

Manik glared at Cabir for his sarcastic comment.

Since there is a place between Manik and Nandini....Cabir came and sat beside Manik and Navya beside Nandini....

Navya smilingly  :  "By seeing you all.....for the first time I am sad that I was not born with any sibilings"

Cabir smilingly :  "Me too....."

Abhi immediately  :  "Navya .....Who told that you don't have any sibiling?  You are like Nandini to me.....I hope you will accept me as a brother"

Navya suddenly  holding Abhi's hands  "I am very happy to have you as my brother bhai......"

Abhi smiled :  "And about Cabir.....?"

Cabir immediately :  "No Abhi.....Don't call me as your brother.....If Navya is like your sister, then how can you say me as your brother?"

All laughed hearing this...

Abhi smilingly  :  "No Cabir....Actually I was about to say that Nandini told about the problems that could arise in your marriage....So No worries.....I will handle all those problems."

Mukthi chuckled :  "But Cabir bhai....how can you forget us.....Don't you think us as your family?"

Cabir smilingly :  "Ofcourse Mukthi....But see your bhai....It seems he didn't accept me....See the way he is glaring me "

All laughed except Manik....

Manik sarcastically  :   "Cabir? Should I tell you in words or actions about how much I like you?"

Cabir  suddenly  :   "No need Manikji....Why you are getting angry now? Angriness is not good for health"

Now Manik too started to laugh hearing it...

That flowers kept in that private lounge also bloomed because of the happy atmosphere around it....

............................................................

Malhotra House....

When Manik and Mukthi happily entered inside the home, they saw Supriya instigating Raj to say something to them...

Manik and Mukthi looked at each other and went to their respective rooms.

They both came and sat for the dinner.

Raj seeing Supriya cleared his throat...

Raj :  "Manik"

Manik  :  "Yes Dad...."

Raj  :  "We already decided that Mukthi and Aryaman's marriage will happen after Mukthi's studies is over"

Saying this Raj stopped.

Manik  :  "Hmmm.....Yes...It is decided already...."

Mukthi's food choked in her throat...

Since Mukthi is seated beside Dhruv....Dhruv placed his hands on hers in assurance....

Raj  :  "Then why can't we do the engagement now? We can do marriage after 3 months"

Mukthi looked at Manik

Manik  looking at his plate :  "Why so urgent? Since we all belong to a same family, we can do the engagement even the day before the marriage......No interruptions should be there in her studies"

Nyonika immediately  :  "Yes....I too said the same thing Manik..."

Raj and Supriya glared Nyonika who immediately closed her mouth.

Raj  :  "But Manik....What's wrong in doing engagement now itself?"

Supriya seeing Mukthi :  "Yes Manik....Sometimes, the girls may betray their family by eloping with someone also....So only I am asking to do their engagement"

Manik angrily  :  "Bua.....How can you say about Mukthi like that? That too being a family member?"

Supriya stunned on seeing Manik's anger on her for the first time.

Manik turned to Raj  :  "Dad....If this was the reason that you also want to do the engagement urgently....then please do believe your daughter and not anyone else....Hope you understand"

Saying this Manik went to the garden....

After some time...Mukthi too came to the garden and stood beside Manik...

Mukthi  :  "Bhai....I think....Supriya bua got doubt on me"

Manik chuckled :  "No Mukthi ....She is very clear that you are in love"

Mukthi got shocked  :  "What will happen now bhai?"

Manik smilingly  :  "Nothing will happen....Your love affair should not be known to the family members .....Be careful in that.....Don't meet Abhi often....If you are meeting, then meet in a private place..."

Mukthi confusingly  :  "I am so confused bhai....If our love affair is not known, then how will this matter proceed?"

Manik laughed  :   "Leave that to me.....You will definitely be Mrs.Abhimanyu Murthy"

Mukthi blushed hearing her name and smiled....

Aryaman who is watching all this from a distance stomped his foot on the ground in anger.

............................................................

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍