❤️Part 10 ❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments!

WILL UPDATE THE NEXT PART WHEN RESPONSES ARE FELT SATISFACTORY

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

.............................................................

As days passed by Abhimanyu and Mukthi confessed their love for each other.

Nandini and Manik started to like each other a lot.

One day...

Manik is highly tensed in his cabin and is walking from this corner to that corner.

Nandini  who passed by his cabin looked at Manik who is tensed.

Nandini hurriedly came back to her department.

Nandini worriedly  :  "Cabir bhai.....What happened to Manik? Why he is tensed?"

Cabir worriedly  :  "Nandini !   Atul sir asked him to give a presentation in today's meeting...But unfortunately the presentation file got deleted from his laptop....So he is tensed....I am so worried about him"

Nandini started to think about how to solve this problem.

Nandini  :  "Bhai....When is the meeting?"

Cabir  :  "11.00 a.m"

Nandini  :  "Now it is 10.00 a.m....Okay bhai....I am leaving for the terrace now....I will come back in half an hour"

Nandini already knew something about file recovery.....But to get additional knowledge, she took her laptop and went to the terrace.

Cabir confusingly looked at Nandini.

After getting some knowledge on file recovery, Nandini came back to her office by 10.30 and straightaway went to Manik's cabin.

Manik is sleeping by laying down on his table ......His forehead frowns tells how much he is tensed.

Nandini chuckled and opened Manik's laptop.

She recovered the file within 5 minutes which got deleted....

Nandini creased Manik's hairs....

Nandini calmly  :  "Manik"

Manik woke up from his sleep and looked at Nandini who is standing beside him.

Nandini signed him to look at his laptop.

When Manik looked at his presentation in laptop, his eyes widened in surprise.

Manik became very happy and gave an unbelievable look to Nandini.

Manik happily :  "Nandini ! Have you done it?"

Nandini smilingly nodded her head.

Manik without thinking about anything hugged Nandini's stomach being seated in the chair.

Nandini who didn't expected this lost her balance for a second due to Manik's force.

Manik with happy tears  still in hug :  "Thank you Nandini....Thank you so much"

Nandini also felt this feeling very different...Manik hugging her stomach and crying like a baby....She couldn't even think how to express the feeling in words...

Nandini happily creased Manik's hairs.

Nandini  smilingly took Manik's face in her palms.

Nandini  :  "Now everything is alright Manik...you need not worry about anything.....I should not see you tensed anymore....Go ....Go and wash your face and get ready for the meeting..."