❤️Part 36❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments !

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

............................................................

Manik and Nandini came down to have breakfast.

Only "Malhotras" had their breakfast together happily...

Nyonika was very happy to see her loved ones very happy especially Manik.... She could very well understand that it is because of Nandini only...

Mukthi called Malhotra's Landline...Nandini picked up the call...

Mukti :  "hello"

Nandini happily :  "hey Mukthi.... How are you? Does all the rituals got over at Murthy's Villa peacefully?   Did dad say anything to you....?"

Mukthi smilingly :  "Nandini... Just take a deep breath.... And please put it on the speaker"

Nandini confusingly switched on the speaker as she was worried if Raman offended Mukthi.

Mukthi on speaker happily :  "Mom... Dad...Manik bhai.... Nandini and Dhruv..... Mukthi speaking..."

All became curious to hear Mukthi...

Mukthi :  "I am very happy here.... Sasurji and Abhimanyu are taking care of me very well.... All rituals went on happily...."

All became happy hearing this..

Mukthi on speaker :  "I know you all are very happy because our Manik bhai is happy.... Mom and Dad... Manik bhai and Nandini loves each other very much... We all are very sorry for hiding it from you.... They both suffered a sacrificed a lot for each other till date... Please don't let them separated again.... Is everything okay there?   I feel something wrong happened... "

All became worried knowing Supriya's problem...

When Nyonika is about to answer, Nandini happily : "Nothing like that Mukthi. We are very happy... You are now the bahu of Murthy's... You might have so many responsibilities. At the same time, don't forgot to enjoy your life.... Our all happiness lies in your happy face...."

Mukthi happily :  "Definitely Nandini"

All felt happy in the way Nandini managed the situation.

Nyonika with little anger :  "What is this Mukthi?  Why are you calling Nandini by her name instead of bhabhi?"

Mukthi chuckled : "Mom! It was a gentlewomen agreement between us that we should not call each other as bhabhi but only by their name"

All laughed hearing this...

After breakfast, Manik went to Saxena Industry who also called Nandini to accompany him for work , but she refused saying that she had some other plans.....

Dhruv went to the college while Nandini and Nyonika spent their time with each other happily chitchatting.

Evening..

Supriya got discharged and returned to Malhotra house with Soha.

............................................................

Dinner

Within the time, Nandini coming from kitchen, Soha started to serve Manik saying that it is only she can serve Manik as usual no matter his marriage happened with Nandini..

Soha requested Raj with some tears in her eyes...

Raj thinking that Soha is only asking to serve Manik which is not wrong at all since it is her usual activity..

But Nandini became very angry on this...

She also came to a conclusion that Soha is upto something very big and she is not gonna stop in serving only food.

Manik gave an innocent look to Nandini and asking apology through his eyes itself since he cannot do anything after Raj made a decision.

Nyonika too thought that it is very important to make Soha understand and to stop her from interfering Manik's life.

............................................................

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍