❤️Part 14❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments!

WILL UPDATE THE NEXT PART WHEN RESPONSES ARE FELT SATISFACTORY

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

.............................................................

The Next day.....

Nandini, Navya and Cabir and having their lunch...

Cabir is very much silent all the time thinking about Manik's confession of his love for Nandini

Nandini signed Navya as to ask what happened to him

Navya cleared her throat :  "Cabir .....Yesterday you told that you are going to talk to Manik....Tell us what he told....You were very silent since yesterday"

Cabir stammeringly  :  "That....That...Nothing....he told me that there is nothing to talk about Nandini....because...because...."

Nandini chuckled seeing Cabir stammering.

Nandini sarcastically  :   "Because of my Status and Richness!"

Cabir's eyes widened in surprise....

Navya :  "What is Manik's problem with her status? Even we felt hurt that Nandini had hided this truth....But we accepted her right....Then what is his problem?"

Cabir felt very difficult in breaking Manik's promise.

Nandini smilingly   :   "Because he loves me.....and so he is insecure about my status"

Cabir shocked :  "And how do you know that?"

Nandini smilingly  :  "Because I love him.....And I also know one more thing"

Cabir :  "And what is that?"

Nandini chuckled :  "Your promise to Manik that you will not reveal anything to me"

Cabir surprisingly  :  "Wow superb Nandini.....You can understand Manik very well...You are really made for each other "

Nandini sarcastically  :  "But that fool cannot understand that we are made for each other"

Cabir and Navya laughed hearing this.

Navya :  "Now what are you going to do Nandini?"

Nandini  raising her imaginary collar :  "Wait and See"

Cabir and Navya gave a confused look to each other....

.............................................................

The Next Day....

Cabir and Navya are eagerly waiting for Nandini as she told she will start to execute her plan from today....

And without testing their patience, Nandini arrived to her office in an entirely different outfit than her usual one.

All the staffs in their office.....both boys and girls opened their mouth seeing Nandini.

Cabir who smiled seeing Nandini when he turned to his department saw his team members standing with their mouths open and saliva coming out from their mouth....

Cabir who can now understand Nandini's plan went to Manik's cabin to start his work...

Cabir angrily  :  "Manik! See what is happening outside? I am doubtful whether it is our office or not.....All because of this Nandini"

Hearing the word Nandini, Manik took his eyes off from the file and looked at Cabir...

Manik :  "What are you trying to say Cabir?"

Cabir immediately went near the blindfolds and removed it...

Manik who cannot understand Cabir's action can see Nandini wandering around the office in that outfit and all men in the office are standing in their office with their mouths opened.

Manik angrily  :  "Cabir....Ask Nandini to come to my Cabin"

Cabir chuckled  with fake anger :  "Okay...I will immediately ask her to meet you"

After few minutes...

The door is knocked.

Manik :  "Come in"

Nandini came inside and cleared her throat.

Manik who saw Nandini for once also felt like dreaming as he had not for once imagined Nandini like that...

Manik came to his senses angrily  :  "To hell with your outfit Miss.Murthy....Why you are dressed up like this?"

Nandini chuckled :  "See Mr.Boss....Now everybody know whom I am .....I am the heir of Murthys.....So everyone know about my status and richness now...Then why should I act more like a simple behanji.....This is me....The real identitly .....The Nandini Murthy"

Manik  angrily  :  "This is not you Miss.Murthy....This is not your identity"

Nandini smilingly  :  "Who are you to say that Mr.Boss?"

Hearing this Manik went to his thoughts...

Manik's POV

Yeah she is right.....Whom am I to say her this is not her real identity? 

But her dressing..... is wrong.....What to do now?"

POV Ends...

Nandini's POV

Nandini! Don't let him think too much....Then all your plans will get spoiled"

Pov Ends...

Nandini cleared her throat....

Nandini  :  "Mr.Boss...If you are done with your enquiry...Can I leave now?"

Manik angrily  :  "Wait Miss.Murthy...I am not done yet...I will have to inform Atul Sir if you are not going to change your outfit"

Nandini chuckled  :  "Sorry Mr.Boss....I am not going to change my outfit....You can inform your Atul Sir....I know about my Atul Uncle....He will not say anything to me...Better you mind your own business"

Saying this Nandini left Manik's Cabin.

Manik fisted his hair in frustruation.

.............................................................

WILL UPDATE THE NEXT PART WHEN RESPONSES ARE FELT SATISFACTORY

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍