❤️Part 11❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments!

WILL UPDATE THE NEXT PART WHEN RESPONSES ARE FELT SATISFACTORY

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

.............................................................

Mukthi told Abhimanyu about how her bua brought her marriage topic and how her Manik bhai avoided it....

Abhi  :   "Mukthi  !   I can tell about our love to my father only after my sister's marriage...Hope you understand my situation"

Mukthi took Abhi's hands in her hold :  "I can understand Abhi....But my studies will be completed in the next 6 months.....I don't know how I am going to convince my parents after that....."

Abhi became sad...

Mukthi smilingly  :  "Don't worry Abhi.....If I feel that something is fishy with my bua.....I will confess my love for you to my Manik bhai....He will help me out"

Abhi too smiled hearing this.

.............................................................

Saxena Industries...

Manik's POV

Ahh Manik....How  could you hug Nandini like that ?  What she might have thought about you? But she is behaving normally after that....In that case, is she loving me too?"

POV Ends....

Manik kept smiling in his cabin...

Someone knocked the door.

Manik  :  "Come in"

Cabir  :  "Manik! Did you see Nandini ?"

Manik smilingly  :  "No....Why ?  What happened?"

Cabir worriedly :  "I asked her to get a file from the record room and get it signed from you 45 mins back.....But she didn't returned.....I searched her everywhere....So only I am asking"

Manik worriedly  :  "But she didn't come to me to get any signature of mine"

Cabir worriedly  :  "Then where she had gone Manik?"

Manik suddenly  : "Lets' check in the record room"

Saying this Cabir and Manik rushed to the record room.

They tried to open the door...But the door got stucked.

So Manik pushed the door with heavy force due to which the door got opened with a bang.

Cabir and Manik saw Nandini lying on the floor unconsciously and blood is oozing from her head.

Flashback.

Nandini went to the record room to get the file as Cabir said.

But when she entered the record room, the door got automatically locked unknown to Nandini.

When Nandini after getting the file tried to open the door, it got stucked.

She tried to open the door for more than  10 minutes and shouted for help which kept unanswered.

Since she was already on her periods, she felt her body very week and due to over sweating, she fainted.

When she lost her balance, her head banged with a record shelf due to which blood started oozing from her head.