❤️Part 25❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments !

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

............................................................

Malhotra House

When Raman is discussing with Raj about Abhimanyu's marriage, he saw Nandini and Manik happily coming down the stairs...

Raman glared at Nandini...

Raman sternly  :  "Nandini ! I think it's time for Madhayam's arrival....You should go to airport now to receive him"

Nandini quietly nodded her head...and left the Malhotra home.

Raman while glaring at Manik said to Raj  :  "My future son-in-law is coming from states today...He is the only son of Sighaniya....He have many business and so the assets both in abroad in India...."

Manik listening to all these silently left the place.

Supriya to Soha  :  "See....now this girl is also going to be married...So be quiet and don't get into any trouble with her"

Soha too smilingly nodded her head...

............................................................

Airport...

Madhyam Sighaniya - The only heir of Sighaniyas....left India when he was 15 years old....

Since Madhyam's father and Nandini's father are best friends, Nandini and Madhyam also spent most of the time together during their childhood

Nandini is eagerly waiting to see Madhyam....

Madhyam who came and stood behind Nandini to give her a surprise...

Madhyam patted her shoulders  :  "Choti"

Nandini without turning smiled for a second...

Nandini turned and shouted angrily  :  "How dare you call me Choti Madhyam?"

Madhyam chuckled :  "Then how should I call you? You are very short even now like you were in childhood.....I don't have any other special words to use for you"

Nandini gritted her teeth :  "Madhyam.....!"

Madhyam smilingly :  "Okay cool....."

Nandini with a small smile  :  "How did you find me Madhyam?"

Madhyam laughed :  "With this choti si cute si innocent looks"

Nandini too laughed and hugged him...   :  " I missed you madhyam"

Madhyam hugged her tightly ...."I too missed you choti"

After few  minutes, they both broke the hug...

Nandini and Madhyam  both together  :  "I need to talk to you something important!"

After realizing their syncronization, they both chuckled ....

Madhyam smilingly  :  "Let's go to a cafe first....before going to home"

Nandini smilingly :  "Okay"

............................................................

Malhotra House

Raman to Raj :  "You need not worry anything about your daughter's marriage...Actually I am planning to get married both of my children on the same day....which means Abhimanyu first and next Nandini's marriage...Hope you don't have any problem in this"

Raj looked at Nyonika and said to Raj  :  "No....We don't have any problem in this"

Raman stood from his place  :  "Okay then....I will discuss with Madhyam's father and then inform you the marriage date and also the date for pre-marriage events"

Raj and Nyonika smiled at each other...

Raman and Abhimanyu left for their home...

............................................................

Cafe...

Madhyam  hesitatingly  :  "Nandini! I need to tell you something...Hope you won't mind"

Nandini hesitatingly  :  "Even I want to say something....I will say it first"

Madhyam immediately  :  "No I am first"

Nandini angrily  :  "No I am first"

this continued for long even after those around them started to stare at them...

Nandini :  "Okay fine....You say first"

Saying this Nandini started to pray all the gods and godesses that Madhyam should speak about marriage and he should say no.....

Madhyam took a deep breath  :  "Nandini....I strongly believe that you didn't say yes to this marriage willfully"

Nandini hesitatingly nodded her head...

Madhyam's face bloomed with happiness  :  "I am so happy nandini....Now only I can breathe....Oh my god....this thing kept pestering in my heart like anything"

Nandini confusingly looked at Madhyam....

Madhyam chuckled at her expressions  :  "Hey Choti.....We are best friends yaar....Then how could we?"

Nandini's happiness knew no bounds  and happily hugged him tightly despite the surrounding.

Nandini happily  :  "Yeah Madhyam...We were best friends and we will be best friends forever"

After few minutes they both took their seats and started to relish their favorite coffee...

Nandini told to Madhyam about how she met Manik and fell in love with him...

She also told Madhyam about how her Dad is not considering Manik due to their class and status..

Madhyam listened to all that what Nandini said and pressed her hands giving her his support.

Nandini smiled and held his fingers in her hold..

Nandini smilingly  :  "Now tell me Madhyam....Why you are also being forced into this marriage?"

Madhyam dejectedly :  "I have no way other than this Nandini"

Saying this Madhyam told to Nandini   .......................(I will say you in further updates)

Hearing all that Madhyam told....

Nandini came to a decision and said to Madhyam  :  "We can Marry each other Madhyam"

Madhyam shockingly  :  "What?"

............................................................

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍