❤️Part 28❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments !

185 + VOTES for the Next Update !

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

............................................................

Cover Credit : Mysteriouzz8

............................................................

Soha became very happy and went to Supriya to share the happy news...

Nandini and Madhyam along with Abhimanyu and Mukthi came to Manik...

Nandini smilingly : "Manik....Meet Madhyam...My best friend.....

Madhyam ! Meet Manik..........My LOVE"

Manik and Madhyam smilingly shook his hands...

After some normal chat...

Manik : "Madhyam, Do you know how and where Suhani is now?"

Madhyam worriedly : "I don't know where she is......But I only know she is alive till date........One of my Dad's Men is my friend's brother ..........but I think that my father doesn't know about this .....Even the guards around her doesn't have mobile phone...My friend's brother used to talk to his family rarely which is overheard by my father. With that I came to know using some secret codes that my Suhani is alive and they are giving her food....And he also told in the same manner that even the guards doesn't know the place since they are also blindfolded when they are brought there"

Abhimanyu with a small smile : "Your Dad is thinking that he seems to be very genius"

Manik : "Can't you tap those phone calls even though it is not often"

Madhyam with a frustruated smile : "No...we can't .........If Dad comes to know that I am taking one step ahead in finding Suhani without marrying the girl whom he choses, he will kill Suhani and so our baby...............I cannot do this.......He told me that he will leave Suhani after my marriage....So I thought to end my life too"

Manik with a small smile : "Don't worry Madhyam......We will definitely find a solution"

Soon the party ended...

............................................................

Days passed by like this...

Raman planned to buy engagement rings for Abhimanyu and Nandini

Raman : "Abhi.......yesterday I told you that we all can go and buy engagement rings today itself since we don't have much time.....You informed Mukthi right?"