❤️Part 22❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments !

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

............................................................

Murthys Villa

Nandini looked at Abhimanyu who came near her and hold her hand.

Nandini getting Abhimanyu's assurance decided to tell her father about Manik.

Nandini hesitatingly :  "Dad....I am in love with someone"

Raman chuckled :  "You should not term it as love dear.....May be it is just an attraction...It is usual....So do forget everything and get ready for marriage"

Nandini became angry hearing this.

Nandini angrily :  "Dad....I am serious....I am in love with him and I am definitely going to marry him"

Raman angrily :  "No you can't do that"

Nandini with little calm :  "Dad....You once see him...His name is..."

Raman angrily :  "Manik...Manik Malhotra....Working just as an HR in Saxena Industries...Father is a retired government officer....Mother is House wife....He has one brother and sister...Both are studying....and they have an addition to the family in the form of relatives due to which they have no use....Totally a middle class family which had not even still witnessed any growth..."

Nandini and Abhimanyu are shocked to hear this....

Nandini angrily :  "But I love him Dad.....Why are you talking about class and status?"

Raman angrily :  "Love is not enough for life dear.....And I don't want my daughter to be a typical bahu in their family and doing all the household chores...."

Raman took a deep breath and came near Nandini and creased her head.

Raman calmly :  "I hope you both understand what am I trying to say....I only want my both children to be happy forever.....Love seems to be happy now....You are born with so much luxuries that you could not even live in that house for a single day..."

Nandhini shoved off Raman's hand in anger...

Raman chuckled :  "On the other side...you see Madhyam Sighaniya...the only heir of my friend Ashok Sighaniya.....You are my princess dear...You can be like a queen only with Madhyam and not with Manik....Think and decide properly"

After few seconds...

Nandini took a deep breath  :  "I came to a decision Dad......I am ready to marry Madhyam "

Abhimanyu gets shocked hearing this....

Raman became very happy and patted her shoulder...

Raman :  "Good decision dear...I am sure u will not regret in making this decision"

Nandini gave a small smile....

Nandini with a small smile :  "But I have a condition ....Only if you accept this condition....I will marry Madhyam"

Raman happily :  "I will fulfill all your conditions Nandini....You are my Princess and You have to be one....whatever the condition is"

Nandini chuckled :  "If I want to marry Madhyam.....Abhimanyu will have to be married to the girl whom he loves no matter who she is or what caste or status she belongs to"

Raman gets shocked hearing this...

Raman gave a killing look to Abhimanyu....Abhimanyu hung his head in down in guilt.

Raman angrily :  "How is this possible Nandini? Abhimanyu's wife means...bahu of Murthys.....She should definitely have a class and status.....I am not going to agree this"

Nandini laughed :  "You are asking me to sacrifce my love dad....For that you should also make some sacrifices....All my happiness are getting vanished....I want atleast that my brother should be happy...."

Raman gets drowned in his thoughts...

Abhimanyu is about to speak something when Nandini showed eyes not to do that...

Nandini with a cunning smile:  "Think about your pride dad...What is most important ? Your daughter's well settled life or the pride in having a rich bahu?"

Raman angrily :  "Okay fine...I will get Abhimanyu married to the girl whom he loves"

Nandini with a small smile :  "Before my marriage"

Both Raman and Abhimanyu :  "What?"

Nandini chuckled :  "Yes...Only if Abhimanyu gets married, I am ready to marry whoever you say the next second"

Raman angrily :  "Fine.....Abhimanyu will be married first....You should not fail to fulfill your promise.......And most importantly, don't try to fool me....You will face the consequences"

Nandini chuckled and went to her room..

Raman angrily looked at Abhimanyu who too followed Nandini and went to his room.

............................................................

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍