❤️Part 16❤️

Author's Note : Thank you so much for for your Votes and comments!

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍

............................................................

Malhotra House

After dinner,  Manik and Mukthi came outside of the home to spend some time in garden...

Manik smilingly : "So How was your studies going Mukti?"

Mukthi with a fake smile : "Studies are absolutely going good bhai...but I am not happy bhai"

Manik worriedly : "What happened Mukthi ? You are fine right?"

Mukthi worriedly  :  I am fine bhai...but Supriya bua is always behind our dad to fix mine and your marriage with aryaman and Soha......l know bhai that you didn't even like Soha and I too don't like Aryaman"

Manik took Mukthi 's fingers in his hold smilingly :  "You don't worry about that Mukthi....you just enjoy your life....I will not let you land in any trouble.....I am there for you"

Mukthi smiled and placed her hand above Manik : " But bhai.....What about you? How can you marry that bitch Soha?"

Manik chuckled :  " No ....I won't marry her......Infact.....I am in love with someone...."

Mukthi became very : "Really bhai....OMG....I am so happy now....."

Manik smilingly :  "But Mukthi.....what about you? Are you in love or you are avoiding marriage just because you don't like Aryaman"

Mukthi's smile suddenly dropped.....

Manik seeing her : " No problem Mukthi....If you are not comfortable in sharing, you need not tell me"

Mukthi suddenly : " no bhai....nothing like that....Infact, I have to tell you about it to you now itself"

Manik signed her to continue 

Mukthi took a deep breath : "Yes bhai....I am in love.....Abhimanyu and I are in love for 5 months......"

Manik suddenly : " Which Abhimanyu? I mean what was his surname?"

Mukthi looking at the ground : " Abhimanyu Murthy, the co-owner of Murthy Industries"

Manik shockingly : " What?"

Mukthi nodded her head and told Manik about how she met Abhimanyu and the happenings thereafter.

Manik silently listened to all that Mukthi said...

Mukthi kneeled down before Manik : "Bhai..You please  see him for once....You will definitely like him bhai..."

Manik chuckled :  " Actually I knew him before itself Mukthi "

Manik said to Mukthi about how Abhimanyu suffered for just a small injury on his  sister head.

Mukthi smiled hearing this....

Mukthi smilingly : " Yeah bhai...he loves his sister very much more than anything in this world"

Manik smilingly :  " And the one who loves his sister very much will also keep his wife happy"

Mukthi surprisingly : " Really bhai.....so Are you okay with Abhimanyu?"

Manik smilingly nodded his head....

Manik smilingly :  " I want to tell you one more thing..I told you that I am in love with someone...Her name is....."

Mukthi happily : Yeah bhai,....I just forgot to ask my bhabhi's name......Tell me now "

Manik smilingly : "Her name is Nandini Murthy, sister of Abhimanyu Murthy.....And We confessed our love for each other the previous week..."

Mukthi surprisingly :  Really bhai.... Now I am very very happy bhai..... I had not met her till date.... But according to what Abhimanyu said, she must be very very sweet bhai..."

Manik smilingly sidehugged Mukthi and went inside the home.

Soha and Supriya are watching Manik and Mukthi talking happily from a distance.

Soha angrily :" Mom, we don't know about what they are talking..... But they are very happy Mom"

Supriya cunningly :  "Don't worry Soha... All their happiness will be vanished very soon.... "

............................................................

Murthy's Villa...

Nandini is silently sitting and watching the moon from her balcony.
The door is knocked...
Abhi : "Babydoll? "

Nandini :  "Yes bhai"

Abhi opened the door and saw Nandini sitting in a swing in the balcony with a sad face....

Abhi went near her and creased Nandini's forehead....

Abhi : "What happened baby doll? Why are you upset?"

Nandini with a small smile :  "Nothing bhai... Just like that...."

Abhi smilingly :  " But I know that my baby doll is upset because she is waiting for a decision from her brother"

Nandini worriedly looked at Abhimanyu as she is really waiting for Abhi to decide on her relationship with Manik...

Abhi chuckled. :   "Baby doll... I know that your choice will be best..    But on my part, I too enquired about Manik.....and yes.... He is perfect for you....."

Nandini's eyes widened in surprise :  "Really bhai......thank you bhai.... Thank you very much"

Abhi :  "Anything for you baby doll"

Nandini happily hugged Abhimanyu and he creased her head.

............................................................

DO HIT THE STAR BUTTON🌟🌟🌟

Do provide the Inline Comments !😍