THE ORIGIN.(Chapter- 2)

A scientist like me who had seen a lot of critical scene's in his life was just too much disturbed by the site .Dead bodies of all most all variety of animal species lying all around ,sounds of ambulances echoing, a crowd of doctors and scientists .I was just standing at my position,suddenly I was interrupted by one of my office member who saw me and shouted out my name "Mason come here quick !!"

My eye's were finding him from the crowd I finally found him I went near him .One of our laboratories research mobile van was standing there.

As I reached near him he immediately handed me over a box packed with Ibuprofen (a pain killer drug)and said me to sit in the van and go on injecting the animals coming to you.What a pain killer drug would do when they are just dying but I couldn't just say that I was just needed to complete my duty without objecting it's essentiality.

I covered myself with the white coat wore the gloves started putting the drug into syringes the animals were just coming in and I was going on injecting I was working like a machine, there seemed no end .

After a stressful work of about 5 hours continuously I was dead tired .All the animals were taken to the veterinary hospital's . I just have kept a deer's dead body and I went out of my van went near my car and as I picked up the cell phone I saw Kathy calling I picked up the call and it wasn't her first call she had called me fourteen times before but I have just left my phone in the car in a hurry.

I picked up the call and said "Hello "

She answered me in a teary voice "Where are you ??"

I said "I am in Heryl, Kathy why are you crying is everything all right ?"

She said "You went all of a sudden and I was just calling with no reply !!"

I apologised "sorry Kathy just got too busy in work,"

Suddenly Larry reached near the spot .

I said "Kathy I would call you later take care of Bett and yourself just sleep I might not go home today."

I hanged up she was just about to say something.....

I went running near Larry and he was also looking after me ,Larry was looking just too much tired as well he just had drove to Heryl to meet me .

I hugged him and said "you must have gone home Larry you are too much tired."

He said "No sir I am going to stay in here with you."

After some time of conversation we went inside the van .All of the vehicles and ambulances have left already. It was late night only our van was there with me ,Larry and the driver.

Suddenly I saw some movement in the dead deer's body at first I thought it was some sort of hallucination happening to my mind due to continuous work .But the doubt was just true when I saw the deer's head trembling continuously .I called Larry ,Larry was just shocked too to see that.

I said Larry to tie up the deer's legs and body immediately he tied up by putting the deer on the stretcher one sided .I injected the anaesthesia it takes time for about 10 to 20 minutes for the anaesthesia to work but no it wasn't working in the case.

I was astonished how could it be possible after all its a animal its body complexity is less then human.

After about one hour it started calming down.

I checked its heartbeat no it wasn't beating how did he just trembled I was just wandering .

Larry said "Sir collect the blood sample and test it under the microscope ."

I took out a empty syringe injected into it's body pulled out the syringe no blood in it !!!

What the hell was happening he just have died it's not been a day and the deer's body has no blood I injected the injection to every part of it's body but no blood  !!

Suddenly it came to my mind his head was trembling ,I brought out a piercing tool pierced into the deer's brain brought out a small piece of brain tissue kept it on a slide putting under the microscope.

The thing I observed was not at all earthly a colony of viruses replicating in much faster rate destroying the brain cells,the virus seemed as if I had seen it somewhere before it's not the first time.

And I couldn't just sleep the entire night what was that and where have I seen it .

The next morning I drove to my house straight Larry was asleep and I didn't felt like waking him up I texted him informing that I am leaving home and would be back soon.

As I reached home and knocked the door Kathy just opened the door seeing me she gave me a long tight hug .I kissed her Bett was asleep .

I just went to my room putting out every document's and files searching them all .A burden of files falling all around my room scattered here and there.

The old file with the "REJECTED" stamp I opened the file a rough drawn diagram which was looking exactly same as the virus I just had came up on with the last night present inside the brain's deer.

"REXILE-20"was it is it what this scientist had said about I was confused and anxious as well ,holding those files I went to office saying Kathy not to leave Bett school that day and stay inside the house .

I wanted to know who Dr.Edward Shappery was I asked the attender to find his information  .After a long search I found a profile of him ,the address was written over it "Watten street,house no.23/190"

As I was going near my car to drive to that address I was stopped by the news "Chaos in the veterinary hospital's dead animals coming back to life with aggressive behaviour !!!!"

"Every people are warned to stay inside their house."

Police and military vehicles were blocking the road the pass of me being a scientist was allowing me to go through.

The only thing that came to my mind was Larry I called him he wasn't picking up ,I drove to home asked Kathy and Bett to take all the food items and water and come immediately.

As they came I straight drove to Heryl yet Larry wasn't responding.

As I was driving through the jungle all of a sudden .........(END OF CHAPTER -2)