APT.(CHAPTER-6)

Yes finally I know his name at least!!Harper .I was trying to make him feel more comfortable with me. I just had did a great mistake revealing my identity so proudly ."My name is Mason ,Mason Wood by the way."I said and after some more conversations suddenly a question came to my mind -"Harper do you have enough stocks of tranquilizers or you know how to make them ?"I asked him with curiosity and it's logical too.

Harper stood up suddenly and again went inside .Sitting outside hearing the sounds as if he was finding or trying to take out something.He came out after some moment with two medium sized box in his hand.Kept them on the table carefully sat down and opened the box .I was sitting and looking towards the boxes.

 I wasn't getting anxious just waiting to see it.

As he opened the box they were filled with tranquilizers and then he said "When my father had prepared these tranquilizers I wasn't that mature enough to understand it's composition and preparation method.With all his efforts he was capable preparing this much ."

"Ok ,but what I think it isn't enough."I said with a calm and understanding tone.

He looked me and said "I am well aware about that and yes my father also knew about that but what can he do when some bootless companies like yours were not at all ready to accept the research."He was to the point and being all alone how much could he have produced on his own.

I was having nothing to say I just remained quit .

The rain was slowing down and clouds were getting light .The creepy zombies they seemed to hate light as the clouds were disappearing they were also moving away finding darkness .

I was looking outside through the window then I said him "Harper I need to go back to my family they are all alone there."

He said "Hey you seem to have forget the deal aren't you ??."

"No but I can't just leave them alone there I need to go near them and yes I have promised you I would never break that."I said .

After some time he said "Ok but once again don't try to be smart ."After about half an hour the rain stopped and the clouds were clear I came out opening the door .I looked back and said "Harper I would be back soon with my family ."

"No need !!deal was with you not your family and yes this isn't a home for homeless ."He said in a sarcastic voice.In the way he said it hurted me I am not homeless I was making myself feel calm and then I said "Ok fine I would be back alone."

I went on finding my way back to my car .The roads were too confusing with debris all around but finally I found my car and as I was about to open my cars door I heard someone shout "Hey stop."I looked back it was Harper he was coming over the debrises slowly and he had two rifles in both of his hands he came near me and said "Keep this rifle, don't think I am giving this because I care for you but I just don't want you to turn into a zombie before completing the deal."

"Fine you can go now."He said and stood there.

"Thank you" I said and sat down in my car kept the rifle on my side seat and started igniting my engine by turning it on .Finally it started and I started driving .While driving back on the way there were too many questions in my mind but the thing I was worried about most was about Kathy and Bett . I noticed the gas station near Lavice that reminded me of my cars diesel it was just about to get empty I drove there changing my way.

Stopping there I pulled back the hand brake of my car and came out .I went near the fuel dispenser and took out the nozzle put it into my cars fuel tank opening it and started filling it .Standing there waiting for it to get filled suddenly I heard someone coming running from my back I turned back immediately  it was a tiger whose appearance seemed like it was infected.

I threw the nozzle I was holding opened the door took out the rifle .I was stepping back slowly reloading the riffle the growing fear within me was making me sweat like anything .At the time I was needed to stand strong. I gathered courage tried to but my hands were just trembling .The infected tiger jumped at me I just shot him and fell down sitting on the floor .The tranquilizer has pierced his chest he tried to stand up but he couldn't he fell down and became unconscious .I was having no knowledge after what time he would come back to sense so it was better for me to leave the place as quick as possible .

I closed the cars fuel tank cover sat down in the car and drove away .I was thankful to god and Harper as well if he wouldn't have gave me the rifle then I must have died here.

After about half an hour as I reached near the place everything seemed calm .Kathy came out perhaps she heard my cars sound . She came running hugged me Bett was coming after her. I kissed them both Kathy started crying hugging me she might have been too nervous for me .

"Are you both fine??." I asked Kathy."Yes" she said in a crying voice and further said "Do you know this infection has started infecting humans too."(Crying voice)

"Yes I know and Lavice is all ruined up the scene there is miserable.How did you knew about it ??"I asked.

"As it started raining the fire doused all of a sudden I heard lots of  strange sounds from everywhere there were hordes of these infected humans and animals everywhere .I was having no idea I locked the doors and took out the lighter lighted a piece of wood and threw it outside that was resisting them but they were just too much.I never thought of seeing you ."Saying this she again hugged me and cried I comforted her "Don't worry honey I won't leave you alone any more."

It was getting dark and the fear was getting stacked inside me I went near my car took out the rifle brought some diesel out again .Started to pour the diesel all around the house and kept some wood to keep them burning .All woods were just too wet and were not burning easily after pouring some more amount of diesel they started burning.I loaded the rifle and was all ready to fight the night.....(END OF CHAPTER-6)