INCOMPLETE.(CHAPTER-16)

It was a dark room we moved forward with rifle pointing straight.Harper moved around the torch to see inside .It was a lab with many experimental setups Harper found a switch near the door and as he turned it on the the lights came .

A lab it was with all the setups and instruments .

"Dr.Edward he was really a great scientist." I murmured on my own.

Harper didn't replied he was checking on the instruments.

"Hey can you explain me about all these instruments." ,  Harper said .

"First let me have knowledge on all these .Some are new to me as well seems like he himself have made some experimental setups." , I said .

"Ohhh " , he replied.

I was just looking after the new setups they seemed to be too modern .

Lot of papers were attached on the wall .They all seemed to be his researches .I was moving all around that I found a paper attached to the wall where some compositions were written.

I took it off from the wall it was a composition but it was not clear it seemed to be washed off by water only a little portion was visible.

"Hey Harper see this. " , I said.

Harper came near me walking fast.

"What is it ???" , He asked.

"Some compositions written here might be of the vaccine ." , I said.

He took it and started reading it .

"Do you think it is ??" , He asked me .

"May be !!!.But it's not clear it's all washed off." , I replied.

"Try to understand the writings if you can ." , Harper said with a request .

"Yeah I am trying to ." , I said.

"Is it Xenon??" , I said and better if Harper would also help me checking it.

Harper also looked for it.

"Seems like ." , He said .

A radioactive substance why would he need that for preparing vaccine if it's the only substance to trigger there activation.Any way I made myself feel appropriate for it.The other one it's all washed .

"Damn !!! my eyes aren't working ." , I said loudly.

"Hey have patience I am also trying  ." , Harper said.

We both were lost finding the words .I knew that the other words couldn't be find out at any cost.But I don't want to say that it might demotivate him.I pretended giving my best to find the washed out words but damn !!!!.

That wasn't possible but being a scientist the word impossible wasn't suiting my mind but still it was just too difficult.

"Ok I give up." , Harper said suddenly after a long time of try .

I couldn't believe my ears for a moment .I looked towards him with his head down he kneed down.

"I am sorry dad." , Harper murmured on his own .

I went near him kept my hand on his shoulders .

"Hey you are a strong guy you can't lose for such a thing which we think might be the vaccine composition we aren't sure." , I said.

He nodded his head and looked at me .

"Might be ." , He replied.

Harper then stood up saying this.

"That's like a brave guy ." , I said.

He smiled looking towards me and looked towards Bett ,Bett also smiled .

"Let's continue finding there's so much to find in . " , Harper said.

"Yeah common !!!!" , I said.

We continued finding a lot more papers I was also trying to understand some of his equipments as well.

Harper was holding that paper which was all washed out still.

I was busy searching the papers suddenly my eyes went up on the paper Harper was holding.Harper was standing near a light stand with the paper just in front of it.I could see many things written on the paper and they also seemed to be clear as well.

Initially I thought it to be some sort of illusion but as I moved closer towards him.Writings seemed more clear.

"Harper give me the paper for a moment." , I asked him for the paper.

He looked at me and handed me over the paper .Taking that paper I went near a light stand and put it forward .

It was a secret letter  !!!!!!!!!!!

Harper came after me looking towards it .He was all amazed .I was trying to make things more clear by adjusting the paper and after some moment of movement it was all adjusted to the reflection things were clear .

1.Xenon.(Could be found in BAXEN.)

2.An infected human and animal model.

3.A 5 ml doze anaesthesia with sulphur content .

3.An oxygen tank .

4.A catalyst to fasten the activity of sulphur which I am still unable to find .

"We are just too near to a vaccine." I said after reading that .

"We are !!!" , Harper said . 

"Hey Harper let's just check out how many of the following constituents are there in here and after that we would move to BAXEN for the rest." , I said to Harper .

"Yes !!!" , Harper said .

We looked around for any of the constituents if there -

"A oxygen tank " , I shouted .

"Great !!!!" , Harper replied .

After searching every corner of the lab we couldn't find anything else .

"I think that's it ." , I said .

"Yeah I think so ." ,  Harper replied .

"Let's move for BAXEN then ." , I said .

"Yes let's move ." , Harper said.

We came out of the laboratory closing the doors and all .We started moving towards the car .

"We have 4 hours in our hand until the sun sets so we need to get and come back from BAXEN ." , Harper said .

"Yes lets move !!!" ,  I said .

We went near his car and we sat .Harper drove the car through the debris on the little visible road.

"Keep your eye on the surrounding ." , Harper said me .

We reached near BAXEN.Old memories were relived seeing it after a pretty long time .Anyways the time wasn't to get back to your past to enjoy the old memories .We came down with rifles loaded and kept in aim we moved forward Bett was holding my shirt from behind .

--------------------------------