THE UNKNOWN.(CHAPTER-13)

After two hours ,

I was sitting in the other room with Bett .Suddenly I heard some sound from the other room where Harper was there .I stood up and went there he was trying to stand it seemed as if he fell down and was trying to stand up.I went near him to hold his hand to help him stand.

As I was about to hold his hand he saw me and said , " stop !!!."

He stood up struggling on his own .

"I didn't meant to be rude thanks for coming ." ,Harper said.

He went near the wardrobe opened it and took out a injection and brought a solution pierced the injection in the solution took that solution in the injection.

Then he injected himself with the injection into his left arm took it out.Drank some water he was walking slowly taking support of things he just have been too weak .

He again took out his rifle started loading it with the tranquilizers.

"Hey have you gone mad !!!" , I said .

He didn't replied and continued loading his rifle . Then he took out some small cube like things and filled a bottle with water putting in some medicine drops in it .

Slowly his walking improved and it seemed he just improved a lot in his health after taking that drug . 

I went near the table where the used empty drug tube was falling I picked it up and saw It was a steroid a critical steroid given to severe heart patient who are on the verge of death .

"So may I know your plan ??." , I asked .

He gazed at me .

"There's no need of discussion .What would you do knowing about by the way ???" , he said.

"If it would be under my ability then I can . " , I said .

"Nah that's not under your capability . " , He said .

I got a bit egoistic after all why shall I fall for a request so much if he didn't wanted to discuss with me by the way .

He packed himself up with a rifle in hand a shot gun loaded with tranqs and not bullet, a gas mask and he fitted a torch under the rifle .

He also had wore a steel chest and arm guard he was all packed up like a soldier.

He went out turned around looked at me .

 "If I don't return back don't forget your promise do please complete my fathers last wish find out the vaccine. I would really be grateful for you from heaven or hell wherever I may be . " , Harper seemed getting a bit emotional .

He started moving forward towards the garage.

"Hey stop " , I shouted.

He stopped and looked back.

"I am also coming with you." , I said.

He opened the gas mask looked me and said , " I am waiting ." 

I broke my ego seeing his determination to complete his fathers last wish and to save humanity.Harper came back I went inside he took out another rifle a gas mask, a torch fitted it and prepared all the essential kits.

"Hey Harper I can't leave Bett alone ." , I said.

"No need ." , Harper said and bent a little looking towards Bett .

"Hey brave boy time for some real actions not in game but it's a exciting real world are you ready !!!. " , Harper said .

Bett smiled and said , "I am ready."

I was just too happy to see my son not afraid of such situation .Really Harpers word has motivation and magical influence that can influence anyone.

We all got ready with all our stuffs .Harper turned on the electric fence locked the door we started moving towards the garage .

As we reached near the garage Harper said, " our target is the last room from where the zombies were coming out that night .We shall move in from another way through the back to reach there."

"ok" , I said .

I followed Harper he moved towards the back of the garage and there was a door out there .The door seemed to be too old not used for a long time.

Harper looked towards us.

"Take the position just stay too careful with the rifle in your hand. " ,He said me .

"ok I am ready ." , I said.

I took my aim Bett was standing beside me.

Harper made a little push it seemed of getting jammed he pushed in forcefully the door broke opened.

Harper and me immediately took aim turning on the torch forward there was complete silence all over with no sound .I could feel the silence getting a bit suspenseful and dangerous too.But still controlling my nerves I kept moving on behind Harper and Bett beside me.

A sudden sound from my side as if some one moved by our side quickly we moved towards that side pointing our torch that side.No one was there.

"Might be a mouse . " ,Harper said it seemed as if he was trying to give us comfort and courage.

We continued moving forward .

Suddenly Bett screamed from the back , "Daddy !!!."

We turned back ..

-----------------